“Amazing holiday” 5 of 5 bubbles

Aquafantasy Aquapark Hotel & SPA
Ranked #4 of 32 Hotels in Selcuk
“Amazing holiday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Really good holiday was are second time there! Entertainment team are great and really good people jack sparrow, Gemma,James,berkay,jerry,sausage,milli,and Simon sez.Fontana pool is the best, you will not be disappointed. Me being me try to get involved in most things which makes my holiday even better. The sun sets are amazing

• Stayed May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kathy_ExcAssistantGM, Manager at Aquafantasy Aquapark Hotel & SPA, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your short and inspiring comment. We are very happy to read that you had an amazing holiday here at Aqua Fantasy.
Also thank you for highlighting some of our animation team, the yare all very happy!!!
Please let our Guest Relation team know about your future holiday: kathynys@aquafantasy.com.
Kathy Nys

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (435)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Southampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Myself and my 14 year old daughter went to this hotel in may 2014 for 14 nights and had the best time of our lives! Every part of the hotel is spotless and well looked after. The food was lovely with a lot of choice. There was always food available. The pools are very clean and nice to be in. There was a lot of choice in drinks and always well presented, also the bar staff were incredible especially SOLMAZ, LEVENT and EMIRHAN who made us feel at home and got involved never letting us go without. The entertainment team were amazing, always great shows put on like Ice Age, James Bond and Michael Jackson night. The garden and beach party was amazing with a great fire show and fireworks at the beach party. Most of their English was very good and managed to have conversations with the team. Especially a big thankyou to SIMON SEZ, JAMES, SAUSAGE, JERRY, JACK SPARROW, TARZAN, AMARNI and GEMMA who made our stay very enjoyable and involved us in as much as possible and had some great conversations with. The first choice reps were always around and very helpful and give you many opportunities to go on different trips and excursions. They were very friendly and always had the information we needed. The aqua park is fantastic and there's so many lifeguards about making it more comfortable. The beach was nice and we had a go on a few of the inflatable water sports which was a great experience and my daughter also did paragliding which she really enjoyed. It was led by very nice people who was always making sure you was okay and enjoying it. Overall the hotel was perfect and we would recommend it to everyone! Look forward to seeing the staff and being back next year.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Kathy_ExcAssistantGM, Manager at Aquafantasy Aquapark Hotel & SPA, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
D ear Guest,
Thank you very much for reviewing our hotel. It was a pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your stay here at Aqua Fantasy.
I am glad you have liked the food, the entertainment, the pools and the layout.

Your lovely comments about our team and service gives us motivation for the future and the entire team looks forward to your return visit.

Please let our guest relation team know about your future holiday arrangements.

Southampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

We have just arrived back from Aqua Fantasy and are planning next years trip back there.
Hotel and grounds are spotless, the cleaners seem to take pride in their work. Waiters in the main restaurants were excellent, serving drinks and clearing tables. Food was all very nice. Was surprised to find many dishes were well known, such as lasagne and cottage pie. Desserts were very sweet but a great variety. The snack bars are located all over the hotel and beach, my kids loved these most as they serve pizza, burgers and spaghetti.
I had a family room which had two TVs and lots of room. All TV channels can be changed to English, with kids channels a plenty. Cleaners came in everyday to replace towels and make beds. Although the bathroom was not cleaned during our stay. I didn't see that as too much of a problem. You do only get given one large bottle of water per day which was plenty for us. My room allowed me connect to Wi-Fi at a charge of 2 euro each day you log in. Wi-Fi was accessible all over the hotel once you have signed up for it. Air conditioning in the room was really good. After a few minutes the whole room was cool.
There is a quiet pool just for adults although we did not use it. The other pools are all age appropriate. Some for toddlers and larger ones for big kids and adults. Even though I didn't actually see anyone cleaning the pools, they always looked very clean. On the last day my 8 year old had pain in his ear from too much swimming, but did not need treatment. Almost everyday, staff were out cleaning all the sunbeds and washing the tiles around the pools. The poolside entertain is one of the main reasons we want to go back. The adults can enjoy competitions and pool games. The atmosphere was amazing. You get to know the reps and can have a lot of fun. Or you can relax and watch as the other adults win or lose.
The beach was clean and had loads of sunbeds. Even in late May the sea water was warm. We didn't try out any water sports they were a little expensive. Beach parties in the evening were brilliant but lots of insect bites, although you do see the hotel trucks driving around spraying repellent.
My older boys (11 and 13) loved the teen kids club. Beach tennis and darts were their fave games. The younger two only went to kids club once but said it was boring. I think they just prefer going swimming.
The Aqua Park is amazing. The bigger rides have a weight rule, you must be a combined weight of 120kg or more between two people. If not you will tip out of your rubber boat and have an uncomfortable descent! They even have scales to weigh you if they are not sure. The rest of the slides are good for younger children. Our fave was the wave pool and the black hole. Food and drink is expensive in the water park but we just walked back over to the hotel to eat. It is less than 5 minute walk.
The evening entertainment was good for the kids but after the shows had finished we were all too tired for anything else. The shops are pretty cheap except from the toyshop. We had to avoid that one. My daughter had her hair braided for 25 euro.
As for the weather, it barely dropped below 29 during the day and evenings was 19-23. Not one ounce of rain. We didn't leave the resort as there was so much to do but next time we hope to visit Adaland and the dolphin park there.
Over all I would recommend this holiday to families with kids and teenagers. It was our best holiday so far.

2 Thank becky t
Dear Guest,
On behalf of the entire Aqua Fantasy Team, thank you very much for these wonderful complements and your recommandation. We are very pleased that we could meet all your expectations and we are delighted with your comments! We are happy to read you have enjoyed your room, our pools, the Aquapark and our entertainment.
Thank you for highlighting our food, we have done a lot of changes to keep up the high standards of the Hotel. Our entire staff works very hard to please all ages. It is nice to see that their work is recognized by our guests and this will give them motivation for the future.
kathynys@aquafantasy.com

We look forward to meeting you very soon.

Tehran, Iran
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have stayed in Aquafantasy since 25th of May (I bought a 6 night all inclusive package) and I would like to share some information with other travelers:

1) who should come and who shouldn't: the hotel is a perfect choice for families with children and whoever love kids but if you or your partner don't like to be in the place with too many kids who are playing and shouting all the time and in all places, just forget this hotel.
2) Food and drinks: you have a wide range of choices when it come to food, the quality of foods also is very good. The hotel has several bars which serve alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and I think they can satisfy most of customers.
3) Staff: staff are quite friendly and polite, most of them can understand and speak English in some degree which is an advantage in Turkey.
4) Housekeeping: it is not as perfect as 5star hotel in a place like Dubai but they try to do it correctly. My problem with them is every time I need new towel I should told them otherwise they don't change it even if it is quite dirty. Also they don't clean the toilet properly which is annoying.
5) Rooms: my room is an standard room and it is spacious with a nice balcony. I think most of their rooms are OK.
6) internet: you can have free internet just in limited areas and surprisingly the main lobby is not among them! Also they charge you if you want internet in your room, the current rate is 2 Euro for a day.
7) Pools: the hotel has several pools, all of them has it's own bar. Most of them are full of children except the one which is dedicated to adults. The water is clean.
8) Entertainment: there is a kids show from 8:30 to 9:30 each night and then there is a program ( comedy show, garden party , ...) for adults. But like the other thinks you will find a lot of kids around.
The disco has not opened up to now and it make the nights boaring.
9) beach: the beach is good, a little crowded but generally it is acceptable.
10) Aqua park: it is a great advantage that the aqua park is free for hotel guests. It has different games and some of them are really nice.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Babak N
Durham, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We went to this hotel in May 2014, two families totalling 10 altogether, my party was two adults and four children, hotel doesn't cater for bigger families which meant myself and my partner and to spilt children up and share different rooms, which wasn't very ideal as we really wanted to be together, on booking trip we were told we could put a request in for large room but this wasn't available on getting to the hotel. The rooms were clean, only disappointment was the one bottle of water that was free, personally think water shouldn't be limited. The overall hotel was fab, the pools are plentiful with lots of age difference which was good as my youngest is 2 and oldest is 13 so lots to do for all of them, the aqua park was brill and the slides were great, although drinks and food here isn't covered in the all inclusive which is a disappointment when paying for the all inclusive package, like wise with the ice cream only get it free in the time 12.30 to 2.30, who has kids on holiday when it's not wants ice cream throughout the day, spent a fortune on ice cream in the hotel. The food wasn't great, my little boy ate next to nothing the full trip which was worrying and wouldn't drink the juice as was very sweet, enjoyed ten days of fizzy pop which I wasn't too keen on. The staff were nice and helpful and even when they didn't understand English well quickly went and found someone who did, there were always someone around you cleaning. The shops were fine although more expensive than town but were great for families who didn't want to venture into town with family. Planet yuka was nice, they pick you up in a taxi take you and drop you back off, food was nice there with lots of choice. Another disappointment was the lack of children club for the age of our children, we were told from auntie Sandra that she had to put all ages together because they were undertaking a new building, which is understandable but our boys aged 11, 10 and 9 sure didn't want to be doing arts and crafts with 4/8 year olds, shame really when there was so many volley ball court, football courts, beach etc. I still think that there should of been staff sorting activities out that were age appropriate, didn't therefore use children's club full stay. The hotels private beach was good lots of seats and shade, the pier was great, take plenty of insect spray we were bite all over, beach is clean and has loads of water sports, you do have to pay for a lot of them which can work out expensive but was fun. Overall a lovely family holiday away and I would like to say we would go again but who knows x thanks to staff who were friendly

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Ems437
Dear Guest,
The entire Aqua Fantasy Team thanks you very much for your compliments about the layout, Aqua Park and the Beach.
Regarding your comment about the Aquapark; as we offer the Park to non-hotel guests, we keep our all-inclusive system within the hotel premises, where we provide 11 bars, 2 main restaurants, 2 snackbars and 5 A la Carte restaurants.
That said, it is very easy to leave the Aqua park for drinks at the nearby Flamingo bar in the hotel complex, which does form part of your all inclusive.
Regarding our all-inclusive concept i believe this is clearly communicated in all the promotional material about the hotel and the brochure/web description.
We have a lot of different room types in the hotel. You are always welcome to contact our Guest Relation team for any help regarding room type or room location.
kathynys@aquafantasy.com
We thank you for pointing out some issues to us, as it is only by receiving such constructive feedback that we can continue to deliver our renowned high standards.
Durham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Well what can i say other than starting with thank you all at the hotel for making our holiday at the best hotel in the world one we will never forget.

Entertainment / Animation / Kids Club
I will start by saying a big thank you to all the entertainment / animation team, kids club for giving our family once again the best holiday we could ask for. You are the most hard working people i no, and you all deserve all the credit that you get off everyone that visits the hotel throughout the season. so to JACK, JAMES, GEMMA, ALISAH, SAUSAGE, SIMON, MELIH, JERRY, TARZAN, AUNTIE SANDRA, SARAH, OSSY, and anyone else on the team that i have not put down. You are all the BEST and i hope the rest of the season goes well for you all. look forward to seeing you all next year. John, Louise, Mckenzie.

First Choice Reps
Thank you to the reps for being there if we needed any help or had any questions, you were always there with the answer we needed and made our journey to and from the airport a pleasant one. When doing the lunch time games you do need to work at your ice spitting though Lol.

Food / Drink
Once again the food / drink in the hotel was very nice and the staff that work around the hotel in the many restaurants and bars deserve a lot of credit for all the hard work they do around the hotel. keep up the hard work throughout the season.

House keepers
A big thank you to all the house keepers for the hard work they do in keeping all the hotel clean and tidy from bedrooms to restaurants. It would not be as enjoyable as it is if the hotel was not clean so thank you.

Water Park / beach
The water park was even better than in the past with the new slide that is now in the park. And a big thank you to all the life guards and staff around all of the beach and pool areas for keeping me and my family safe whilst on holiday keep up the good work for the rest of the season. The beach was clean and tidy once again and the beach bar give you a chance to sit and see them lovely sunsets once again.

So once again thank you all for a brilliant holiday and look forward to seeing you all again for our 4th time next year Take care and good luck for the rest of the season from John, Louise, Mckenzie Dent.

Room Tip: As a return visitor to the hotel we as a family like to be facing the Fontana pool on the world side...
1 Thank Johndent2013
Dear McKenzie Family,
Thank you for taking your time leaving your feedback on Tripadvisor. We are so happy to read we were able to make your holiday one you will never forget.
Our entertainment team is very greatfull for your nice words and they all hope to see you again.
Thank you for your great comments about all staff. I believe comments like yours show that all our hard work and attention to detail really is recognized and appreciated by our many guests, thank you.
We apply extra care on health and safety rules throughout our hotel complex. I want to thank you again for noticing everything we are doing.
We are very pleased that we could meet all your expectations and we are delighted with your feedback!
kathynys@aquafantasy.com
We look forward to meeting you very soon.
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Got back from our 7 night stay in aqua fantasy yesterday. Wow what a holiday we had .
We arrived at the hotel in the early hours where after we checked in my husband 3 children and myself were offered a bite to eat and a drink then taken to our room on a golf buggy. Our room was very clean and comfortable.
Our first day my 14year old son was asked by Tarzan (entertainment team) to play darts which he did , I didn't see him for the rest of the day !!!!
The pools were warm and had loads of lounger . My 12 & 6 year old girls were very happy.
Food was great with lots of choice ,restaurant was very clean and helpful and happy staff.
Aqua park is brilliant with life guards at the top and bottom of every ride. I felt I could relax while my youngest played in the pools (she had a life vest on ).
The evening entertainment was very good with shows of ice age 3, James bond game show,and beach party with fireworks.
My youngest went to the kids club which she really enjoyed "auntie" Sandra , Sarah and
Ozzie were lovely .
My husband was roped into playing water polo,darts and volly ball which he then done everyday while I watched and laughed hard at Armani the organizer and his refereeing skills.
I would also like to mention ralisa, sausage and the waffle guy (can't remember his name ) .

On the day we left we had a call to say our flight was delayed for 4 hours so we could stay at the hotel . We booked a late check out till 6 but the hotel said we could have our room till 9 at no extra cost which I thought was very kind.
Thank you aqua fantasy and to all your staff for all the hard work you put in to make our holiday a happy and safe time . A wonderful time was had by all and will stay with us for the rest of our lives .
Be warned we will be back x

Room Tip: Fly to izmar.
1 Thank Lisa S
Dear Guest,
On behalf of the entire Aqua Fantasy team thank you very much for these wonderful compliments.
I am happy to hear you have enjoyed the food, our pools, the Aquapark and not to forget… our entertainment team. Thank you for highlighting our animation and for personally mentioning some of them.

Kathy Nys
Also consider these accommodations in or near Selcuk
Palm Wings Ephesus
Labranda Ephesus Princess
Pine Bay Holiday Resort
Pine Bay Holiday Resort
#29 of 147 in Kusadasi

Been to Aquafantasy Aquapark Hotel & SPA? Share your experiences!