Stayed for 14 nights as a family of 4 - two girls aged 9 and 6. Fab place, good rooms, nice staff, food was okay for an all inclusive and an amazing water park. Its a big enough place to get your own space even if busy.
The cleaning staff were second to none and the place must have an army of people behind the scenes gardening, litter picking, cleaning etc.
A long coach drive from Bodrum airport on a coach but worth it fir the view at the lake bar at the comfort break and the first holiday beer.
Mind out for Mosquitos and make sure you take some repellant, we got chewed the first two nights - they do have a guy driving a golf cart around the gardens at night spraying repellant which is a good idea. Simon Sez and his motley crew are very entertaining and the activity schedule is what you would expect.
Wifi in room was 2 euros a day and was a 60mbps connection (which you can access just about anywhere in the grounds) but it was so much better than the free one which you can only access in a certain area and we were never able to access it due to the demand.
Be wary of the cost of inflatables etc as they are very expensive in the hotel as are hats, bags etc.
Planet Yuka was okay but nothing special and the shop they try to get you to use after is soooo overpriced and the items are poor quality once you look in detail.
I went on the fishing trip and this was good. A very nice guy who used to be a truck driver in the uk was leading it.
The sea is crystal clear and warm and worth a swim with the fish!
All in all a great holiday and our best one as a family so far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Fantasy Hotel and outstanding Water Park located at Izmir’s famous Ephesus Beach. Aqua Fantay’s guests are just miles away from some of the worlds most historical places such as the legendary city of Ephesus, Virgin Mary’s House, Artemis Temple and Şirince Village. Aqua Fantasy is just 5 km (3 miles) from Ephesus, 8 km (5 miles) to the famous holiday town of Kusadası, 8 km (5 miles) to the city of Selcuk and 55 km (34 miles) to Izmir International Airport.Whether preferring lively water activities and fun slides, Aqua Fantasy is the perfect retreat for water lovers. The quiet surroundings, comfortable accommodation, wonderful views and great beachfront location make this a perfect family escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Aqua Fantasy Aquapark Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquafantasy Aquapark Hotel And Spa
- Aqua Fantasy Hotel Aquapark
- Aqua Fantasy Selcuk
- Aqua Fantasy Aquapark Hotel & SPA Turkey/Izmir Province