This all inclusive hotel is located 3-4 km out of Eilat. It is in a kibbutz and is main focus is to entertain kids and families. As a foreigner you have no business there.
Sure it had it's perks: the good is alright but nothing special, free parking, a shuttle bus service to Eilat, an indoor pool, entertainment for your kids. But is you want the pleasures of Eilat, just stay at a hotel in the city. What you'll miss is:
- hard beds
- hard pillows
- screaming kids and parents
- rude staff (3 out of 10 are nice)
- mediocre food
- a lobby that smells like acid 24/7
- a free jeep tour
- a daily hassle to get in and out of town.
There are better places in Eilat that give you better opportunities, better atmosphere but come with a higher price. Just pay it, this place isn't worth the agony.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kibbutz Eilot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kibbutz Eilot Hotel Eilat