“very old”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“very old”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

the place look great from the outsid but when yyou go inside its very old and even not safety its to expensive for what you get

Visited June 2014

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Jerusalem, Israel
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“3 hours of entertainment”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Took my 3 kids, 5, 6 and 9 on a Friday morning. Kids loved the 4D movie, slides, water action raft and the activities the place has to offer. to end a morning of action there is also a small amusement part out in the back.

1 Thank Eli B
Cuneo
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“King Solomon's Waterfalls are great”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

The ticket cost 125 shekels for adults.
It’s fantastic for kids and pleasant for adults.
In fact, adults shouldn’t expect an adrenalin-packed experience.
It's open also in the afternoon.
In May it's wonderful because there are no queues so you can enjoy everything without waiting.
In the section Journey To The Past you can watch a four-dimensional movie about the palaces and temples of ancient Egypt. There’s one in English every hour.
The Cave Of Illusions And Wisdom has some displays which are very nice.
The Bible Cave is an underground path with niches carved into the walls where you can see some famous Bible scenes. I appreciated especially the interpretation of Pharaoh’s dreams by Joseph.
King Solomon's Waterfalls is a boat ride through seven caves. At the end you glide down a fall from the top of the Palace. You can get a bit wet. It’s really funny.
When using the Spiral of David Slides watch your elbows because I hurt them while gliding.
Ask at the entrance the key to store your bags. You'll get the key by giving your ID card.
Unfortunately I discovered later that the entrance to 3 attractions in the little amusement park outside the theme park was included in the ticket.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank albyboetti
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Nice place to visit with kids”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

If you are with kids you must visit it at least one time. But look for deals you can get half price tickets if you will buy it in advance via internet.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank utamirk
Dimona, Israel
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“Well-worth the price”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I visited Kings City for the third time, and it seems to get better with each visit. I highly recommend it for anyone visiting Eilat. People standing next to me remarked that although they already knew the major Biblical stories, it was nice hearing them and seeing them in animatronics. During the train ride, the crocodile that rose out of the water and towards us was so realistic that the woman in front of us actually screamed!

Some adult American tourists staying at our hotel (Astral Seaside - see my separate reviews) joined us for a morning at Kings City and told us later that they had had a wonderful time.

One nice touch is that inside the caves, where there are some stairs to navigate, it is possible to walk around the stairs. You miss a few of the exhibits, but this means that people with mobility problems can throughly enjoy themselves.

One reviewer wrote that the people at the back of the train get wet. It has been my experience on three occasions that the people at the front of the train get splashed, and the people at the back stay dry.

Even though it was my third visit, I stayed for almost three hours without getting bored. If I had had small kids with me, I would have stayed longer, as the amusement park outside is geared especially towards children, and each entrance ticket entitles a child to three free outside rides.

I have eaten in the snack bar, which is above adequate, and useful if you get hungry in the middle of your visit and don't feel like going outside in search of a distant restaurant.

Visited May 2014