“good value”
Review of Rich Luxury Suites

Rich Luxury Suites
Ranked #21 of 54 Speciality Lodging in Eilat
Reviewed 7 July 2013

big new clean rooms , in a car 2 minutes to the beach, big mall and diving centers.
the owner is very friendly and helpful
we took a 1 bedroom suite with 2 little girls and it was very spacious
I will return soon

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank s s
There are newer reviews for Rich Luxury Suites

Reviewed 3 July 2013

We picked this hotel because it was relatively inexpensive in comparison to others in the area. It is less of a hotel and more of a suite to rent. There is not always someone in reception. They worked very well with me via email. I originally booked for one night and then decided to book it for the night after our Petra tour as well. They allowed us to leave our bags while we were gone. The suite was nice and had everything we've needed. It's very close to the airport. Almost close enough to walk if you had to. No pool or anything like that, but we were not looking for those type of amenities. Close enough to walk to the beach and the mall.

Room Tip: No elevator, so if your bags are heavy chose a lower floor.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank DowntownDean
Reviewed 11 June 2013 via mobile

Huge value for the money. We got upgraded, and our room had a living room, a flat screen tv and a huge patio with lawn chairs. The hostel is held to a very high standard so I can confidently assume all rooms are as nice. As nice as any hotel, would recommend to anyone and already have!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 4 June 2013

This is a modern apartment hotel, very nice quiet and clean, all the rooms with AC.

We were upgraded for a larger room (regardless the fact they had our room available).
the reception clerk was very nice, and patient, on our request the room was ready for early check in, and confirmed by email.

In general email communication was very efficient.

The only disadvantage I find is that it is about 10-15 min. walking from the beach, and with over 40+ temperature outside it might be not so pleasant, we had a car, so we had no problem with that.
Parking is not a problem outside.

I am glad to recommend and will come back again with pleasure :)

Room Tip: The smallest rooms are really small, recommend to go for the larger one.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael P
Reviewed 28 April 2013

This is an apartment complex and operates differently than a hotel, but there is no mentioning of it neither on Expedia, nor in their numerous e-mails to me which, however, did not fail to list tours i could book through them. There is no reception desk, accommodation is done by appointment (absurd when they deal with travelers) and you better keep the appointment, otherwise, you will find the place locked as it happend to me when i arrived 45 min. earlier. The staff gave me the keys, told me all i needed to know in 3 min. with record speech speed, and left. There is nothing rich or luxury about the place, it is located on a quiet street outside of main happening area; it takes at least 10 min. to walk to the beach and longer if you do not want to short cut thru construction site. My room was modern and clean, but rather modest. The absence of a person ready to answer questions and provide all necessary help was a huge inconvenience for me. I definitely would not recommend this place to anybody who relies on a normal hotel's conditions.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank NYAnatolia
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Upon arrival, I was told that, because I had reserved for a long stay (±9 nights), I was given one of the 2 room with a view on the sea (Gulf of Aqaba) which was a nice gesture.

Nights were quiet and parking was very easy.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 April 2013

It was fairly priced (especially considering that we got a free upgrade!)- It was very clean and comfortable. Very homey. Free wifi -- they have 5 different routers to make sure that all of their guests who want/need wifi can get it. They also have free satellite TV. Our junior suite had 2 ac units, one in the bedroom and one in the living room. The location is also super convenient. It's like a 2 minute walk to a super, a 6 minute walk to the boardwalk, and maybee a 10 minute walk to a beautiful place to lay on the beach. The people who work there are wonderful and they also partner with some restaurants and spas located near the hotel and in the center of everything so that guests of the hotel can get discounts. This hotel also provided a lot of privacy. It was quiet and much much more like staying in an apartment than in a hotel (minus a lack of stove/oven -- they just have a micro). I would DEFINITELY stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple