Corinne Hostel
Isrotel Royal Garden(Eilat)(Great Value!)
US$222
Hotels.com
Dan Panorama Eilat(Eilat)(Great Value!)
US$185
  • Breakfast included
US$183
US$350
Hotels.com
Crowne Plaza Hotel Eilat(Eilat)(Great Value!)
US$126
CrownePlaza.com
Isrotel Yam Suf Hotel(Eilat)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$148
Agoda.com
Orchid Reef Hotel(Eilat)(Great Value!)
US$160
  • Breakfast included
Isrotel King Solomon(Eilat)(Great Value!)
US$303
US$249
TripAdvisor
US$282
HotelsClick
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I checked in and some hour later someone in my room found a bedbug, killed it, showed it to the Manager, got his money back and left.
I was walking with them to the next hostel, heard the Story and liked to change.
In the mean time the Manager already had put new travellers in the infected room!!!!
When I said to him I'm going, the only thing he said was "you don't get any (word can not be posted here) money back"

First of all it is a crime to put someone in an pest infected room.
Second, to react to a customer with a serios problem in this way is an impertinence!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Werner W
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I never saw more controversial ratings for a place then this one. Let's say it this way: if you don't have respect for other people's property, don't know how to behave as a GUEST and don't know how to use a shower or washing machine, do not go there or at least, do not complain afterwards about a not-so-warm welcome!

I also never saw a cleaner place, never had a shorter way from and to transport and never met a more carrying owner then Corinne. Five of five because this place simply deserves it :)

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Yes, the rooms are crowded with 6 beds and one shower/toilet only. Yes, there are many things that could be done better and I have seen better hostels for equal money, but..

the location is unbeatable.
Free wifi (in the lobby).
Someone elses free wifi in the room (sometimes).
Bakery next door for breakfast.
Walking distance from bus station.
Walking distance from the airport.
They arrange reasonably priced excursions to Petra, Giza pyramids etc.

If you don't know what to expect from a hostel, look into yourselves and stay in a hotel. Yes, I've stayed in EXCELLENT and CHEAP hostels also myself, but they are the exception to the rule.

Corinne hostel facilities are average, location and price make it a good hostel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 November 2013

BEWARE OF THIS HOSTEL!!!
I made a booking at this hostel for one night in October through hostelbookers. the booking was made in FEB 2013. but after a change to my plans I phoned the hostel in APR 2013 to cancel the booking for which I received a cancellation notice by email from the hostel. So basically all I should of lost was my deposit that I paid to hostelbookers. but when I received my credit card statement in October I noticed this hostel had charged me for the room. so I have emailed them and sent a airmail letter and another copy of the cancellation notice. But still they just ignore all my attempts to resolve the issue. The room cost me 35 euros which is not a large amount of money, but it is the principal of the matter. I have been travelling for 25 years and this is the only hostel that has ever ripped me off. I have never been dishonest in my life so this sticks right in my throat. PLEASE THINK AGAIN!!!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank hollywood_9
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

Disguisting sinthetic sheets, poor common area, no breakfast, no towels, no lockers, even such a detail like no personal light near bed! If you need to wake up very early like me and go to excursion, you will wake up all others in the room. Compare to another hostels in Israel and in the world-horrible experience. Try to find another one to stay.

• Stayed: October 2013