“O my filet !!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ranch House

Ranch House
Ranked #34 of 143 Restaurants in Eilat
Cuisines: Steakhouse, American
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rishon le Tsion
“O my filet !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

I never miss a dinner here when I am in Eilat.

This is a place of meat lovers

As the restaurant is part of Royal Beach Hotel,I suggest to reserve a table after 9 PM (after all families+kids are gone to bed)

The service is perfect and the meat as expected.
I recommend the hot meat salad for an entree, the filet steak for main course ( served with an onion "cake ),finish with
Pavlova as desert.

Bye till next time !!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

• Hebrew first
London, United Kingdom
“Very special meal and highlight of the holiday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

Was in meat heaven. Food, service and atmosphere were exceptionally good. Got upsold by a waiter to a 400grm steak when he told me that's what the men order - I was such a sucker but somehow managed to finish it!

Visited April 2014
London
“Good place to go with friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

The Ranch House is always busy so you have to book. It's a good place to go with friends as it is buzzy and some things on menu to share. The food is great and large portions. If you are in Eilat you must go.

Visited December 2013
Israel
“Horrible Smell”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

The entire restaurant smelled of sewage. Although we booked it for an important event we couldn't bear the smell so we had to leave.

• Visited January 2014
“Phenomenal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

10 of us ate there last night and we all loved it! The place is beautiful, the service was great, the wine list was excellent (and fairly priced), and the food was phenomenal! I started with the chicken wings as an appetizer, which had a succulent sauce, and was outstanding. I then ordered the oven roasted prime rib for a main (152 shekel), and it was honestly one of the best steaks I've eaten anywhere (this is even a bigger compliment then you think, because I tend to find that steaks in Israel generally don't compare to the steaks in the US). They also serve it on a hot pan, so it stays hot longer. I'd also add that I asked what the size of the steak would be and they told me 300 to 350 grams. It was more like 400 to 450 grams. The restaurant was also very generous with all the sides. They gave us everything they had on the menu, and they were all fantastic! They had a dessert menu, which looked nice, but we had absolutely no room to fit it.

It is important to note that everyone at the table felt the same about the restaurant as I did.

This place is a must if you will be staying in Eilat.