“Amazing experience--they'll do anything to make sure you have a great time” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Snuba Dive Resort

Snuba Dive Resort
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing experience--they'll do anything to make sure you have a great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2012

A fantastic experience from the moment we arrived! We got there an hour prior to our scuba diving session and they gave us free snorkels and gear and let us snorkel until our session.

I had never scuba dived or snorkeled before and was pretty nervous. The staff was amazing! Very experienced and reaasuring. My husband on the other hand had done it in the past so he was matched up with an instructor who was more advanced and was given more freedom to scuba around under the watchful eye of his instructor. I was so nervous that I clutched my instructors hand the whole time but he was very calming and we had the most fantastic time!

We ended up paying for the photo package where another diver follows you with a fancy underwater camera and takes 100 pics and a video while you scuba. It was pricey but worth it so we can remember the experience.

Overall it was amazing and the staff went out of their way to make sure each person had the best time!

2 Thank Jen11112

• Hebrew first
Alberta
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“Barach has the patience of Job”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2012

This was our first ever Snuba experience and Thankfully to Barach we actually completed it. When we arrived I was a bit put off they have a cat that marked its territory in and around the covered area. However we really wanted to try this. Barach fitted us with a wet suit, mask and fins then led us through a how to course on cleaning out our masks and basics of snuba. After the course we walked across the highway to the Red Sea. Barach fitted us with weights and gave us our regulators (the oxygen tanks float above in a boat). As we were starting to go deeper I had a panic attack and thought I had just lost my money as I knew I could not do this. However Barach was able to talk me down and lead me step by step until I felt safe enough to Snuba alone. Thank- you so much!!! his patience with me was amazing he wasn't going to let me quit. I am so thankful it was amazing. We also purchased the photo and video package a bit expensive but glad we got it to record this new adventure. If you have an underwater camera you would not need this (We have one now) They have change rooms and lockers to keep your stuff in while you snuba. The trailer office area could use some cleaning up but the Snuba experience was wonderful like I said before Barach was amazing.

We had booked this using email before we left for Israel and had no trouble they were waiting for us when we arrived. Would definitely recommend this for beginners.

PS we actually went in Feb 2011 but the option did not come up