“A good hotel with excellent service”

Queen of Sheba Eilat
Ranked #25 of 61 Hotels in Eilat
Reviewed 20 November 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Hilton Queen Of Sheba, Eilat ,earlier this month.
It is a pleasant, comfortable hotel. The food was excellent.
I needed help finding a quiet room and then assistance,as my work laptop crashed.
The Customer relations team were very helpful and efficient and quickly found solutions to assist me. We had a very pleasant stay there.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Miichal E, Guest Relations Manager at Queen of Sheba Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear Michael s ,
Thank you for your positive review of Hilton Eilat Queen of Sheba Hotel.
Your observations and opinions are highly appreciated. It was particularly pleasing to see that your impression of our accommodations and our Customer relations team .i can assure you that Guest satisfaction is our primary concern.

Once again thank you for your truly valuable comments and we look forward to welcome you back to the Hilton Eilat Queen of Sheba Hotel.

Kind regards,
Michal Evron,
Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed 20 November 2013

We had been transferred to the Queen of Sheba because the Dan Panorama had overbooked.
We were told that this would be an upgrade.
We were quite impressed with the Queen of Sheba.....from the outside and the grand lobby.
We were given a "Junior Suite". This consisted of two rooms, a living room that included an unsightly fold-away cot and a bedroom.
The bathroom was dated, the basin was chipped, the grout in the bathtub was missing in some spots and the towels were skimpy.
They should spend some money improving the rooms especially the bathrooms.
The grounds and the pools were very nice, the breakfast was a typical Israeli breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. Guest satisfaction is our primary concern and I wish to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. Your comments have been transferred to the relevant department, and I have to add that all of those inconveniences you had to face with are not a part of our standard of service in our hotel
I’m happy to inform you that we have renovation program which includes 2 floor that has already renovated and very soon we start one more floor.
I hope that in your future visit you will be able to enjoy them.
Once again thank you for your truly valuable comments. I am looking forward to welcome you back to the Hilton Eilat queen of Sheba. Please do not hesitate contact me personally at: Michal.evron@hilton.com

yours sincerely,
Guest Relations manager

Reviewed 19 November 2013

In an effort to see some of Israel, the country in general, I rented a car in Tel Aviv and drove to the city of Eilat, which is at the extreme southern tip of the country at the Gulf of Aquba. As I discovered, this is a little known gem and struck me as being a "mini-Las Vegas" in the Middle East. Driving into town, without hotel reservations, I stuck with a known American quantity in the Hilton Queen of Sheeba. The hotel had modern architecture
with a spacious, attractively designed interior that I personally liked.

On arrival, check-in was OK, nice reception area with a very nice lady, Liza, to check me in- kudos to her, btw. The room was clean, but small with a partial gulf view over the additional vista of the gravel roof, air conditioning exhaust vents and partially covered construction materials. The room was clean. No table, which later became .problematic when I ordered room service- I improvised
By pulling a storage cabinet which contained the room safe out of the closet and putting the room service tray on top. No chair in the room either, so I sat on the foot of the bed to eat. The air conditioning was curious in that it was motion activated with some of the lighting so that whenI arrived, the room was quite hot. Also, while small issues, there were no laundry bags or room service menus in the room- which resulted in communication adventures with a gentleman in broken English trying to guess what was on the menu (also interesting was that roomservice had their own answering service with a "don't call us, we'll call you" approach that finally got results after several attempts. The food was decent and not haute cuisine, to which I am steadfastly opposed as mentioned in mother reviews.

I did decide to stay another night, however, given the above inconveniences and getting the room cleaned and serviced was another adventure, requiring three calls to the front desk, another to visits in person to reception and personally asking the Housekeeping supervisor!

Bottom line: if you are looking for an average stay with slightly below average service, this Hilton will fit the bill.

Room Tip: Call ahead and ask for more space, a table and a chair!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank mzed12007

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback of Hilton Eilat Queen of Sheba Hotel. Only through guest reviews such as yours, we can find the opportunity to improve our services.
Guest satisfaction is our primary concern and your comments have been transferred to the Housekeeping department and f&b , for their immediate attention and care. It is not the Hilton Eilat Queen of Sheba standards
Like in all other hotel we do have bigger rooms with different kind of view,
I am Shure that on your next visit we can find you the exact view that you wish for.

Please do not hesitate to write me on your next visit at: Michal.evron@hilton.com
I can promise you I will do my best for your satisfaction.
Best regards,
Guest Relation manager

Reviewed 17 November 2013

We arrived at this Hotel on a Sunday and after a lot of backwards and forwards at reception and moving us to 4 rooms the reception realised we where Hilton Honours and upgraded us Thanks to A girl called Megan at reception who really sorted things out for us. Despite all the initial issues we had a amazing stay and got 5* Service and royal treatment throughout. The rooms are very tired not typical Hilton rooms but they are refurbishing some of them and will be nice when all are done. I advise anyone who visits this hotel ask for the sea view with a balcony.
The pool side is very relaxing and is set a stunning location just near to all amenities of Eilat resorts and tourist market area. Not to forget the amazing breakfast with any food you could imagine made fresh while you wait.
Highly recommend staying at this hotel and hope to return soon.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments on tripadvisor.

Your observations and opinions are appreciated, as they enable us to assess the standard of our facilities and services and monitor if we are meeting guests needs and expectations.
Regarding the rooms the hotel is in a middle of renovating started last year with 2 floors and this winter one more.
It is very nice to know that guest as yourself appreciate our truly amazing breakfast, service and facilities.
I am looking forward to welcome you back to the Hilton Eilat queen of Sheba and invite you to contact me personally when you do at Michal.evron@hotmail.com

Best regards
Guest relations manager

Reviewed 15 November 2013

One of the prettiest out door pool experiences in all of Israel. My husband likes to swim laps every morning before our tour experiences and he loved this pool above and beyond every other lace we stayed in Israel. In addition to that, the actual hotel, rooms, breakfast buffet and location to other restaurants/shopping was wonderful as well.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Miichal E, Guest Relations Manager at Queen of Sheba Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your taking the time to post your opinion of the Hilton Eilat on Tripadvisor.

I thank you for the kind comments of our hotel. As guest satisfaction is our number one priority, your feedback is highly important and is a way to enable us to improve our services and facilities ,Especially the pool .
I hope we will have the pleasure of hosting you again in the future.

Kind Regards,

Guest relation manager

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I usually come with the family for my annual visit in Eilat and stay at the Hilton .
The communication prior to the arrival was fantastic , the arrival and check in in the Executive Lounge by Shiran and the team was great .. It is Always a pleasure to feel at home when you are away from home.
If I have to give some feedback I would comment on the pool team that decided to drag the sun beds on Saturday afternoon with no reason and place them in a remote area of the pool .. This was unnecessary as the pool was not busy , they made a lot of noise while doing it and disturbed the gusts.
The last but not least I would like to mention is Magen the guest relations manager , what a delight ... Every stay she always made sure that everything is going well and any request is never too much .. All was done with a great smile.

The stay was fantastic and we will be back.

I guess it's the team that make a hotel a success ... You have got few assets there.

We are looking forward to out next visit.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guests,

Thank you for taking the time to post your opinion of the Hilton Eilat queen of Sheba on Tripadvisor.

I thank you for the kind comments of our hotel. As guest satisfaction is our number one priority, your feedback is highly important and is a way to assess the standards of our facilities and services and monitor our success in meeting guests’ needs and expectations.
I can assure you that your kind words will get to Shiran and Megan’s manager

I hope we will have the pleasure of hosting you again in the future.
Don’t hesitate to contact me in person before your arrival
Kind Regards,

Guest relations manager

Reviewed 6 November 2013

beautiful building, and opposite managment my expectations were much more the hotel really needs to change check in/check out team the prices for SPA treatments and place when you getting that not compareable at all! cant advise at all!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank TimurSh
Miichal E, Guest Relations Manager at Queen of Sheba Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Dear guest

I have received your comments regarding your stay at the Hilton Eilat Queen of Sheba.
First of all I would like to sincerely apologise for the overall service level which you describe as disappointing and I am sorry to read that your overall stay did not meet your expectation.
The Hilton Eilat queen of Sheba is now being renovated in order to provide his guest the best highest standards and the most Qualitative facilities.

I wish to assure you that we at the Hilton Eilat Queen of Sheba are sincere in our aim to make sure that our guests receive a high standard of service.

If you wish to discuss this issues with me personally, please contact me at Tel: 972-8-6306515 or e mail me at Michal.evron@hilton.com .

If you are planning on returning to Eilat, I hope you will give us another opportunity, so we can restore your faith in us.
We look forward to see you among our returning guests.

Best Regards,