generally i enjoy staying at hilton hotels.
we were here on a group trip.
this hotel was very disappointing and in dire need of upgrades.
from the outside it's impressive looking but
the rooms and hotel lobby STINKS from chemical fragrance that they pipe in through the vent systems.
as someone with chemical sensitivities this is a big no no.
after asking to change rooms due to the strong chemical frangranced odor in my original room i was taken to two other rooms to check out
one, the one i opted for
was on a smoking floor? yup. ash tray and all in room.
it was the only one of the 2 that didn't stink of smoke or fragrance
the good news is i was able to open the sliding door window to let fresh air in
luckily, the bed did not smell like smoke (thank goodness) or it wouldn't have worked.
bed is ok
showers/tub is odd, very high off the ground and didn't seem clean enough to take a bath in.
carpets have noticeable wear, stains, burn marks
luckily we were only there 2 nights.
breakfast buffet was big. it was ok. nothing to write home about.
i'd not choose this hotel again.
i'm guessing there are nicer options for a hotel at this level in Eilat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Eilat, within walking distance to the city center, the Queen of Sheba Eilat hotel boasts a seafront pool, spa and adjoining shopping mall. Designed as an imaginary biblical palace, the building offers a majestic atmosphere and breathtaking views of the Red Sea. Discover fantastic shopping, dining and entertainments opportunities at North Beach Promenade, just minutes from this beachfront hotel. Choose from an array of cuisines and dining opportunities at this Eilat hotel. Enjoy authentic Israeli breakfast buffets and international dinner buffets at Makeda restaurant. Refresh with a poolside snack at Ebony or enjoy an evening meal or appetizers at the Chicago Grill Bar. Unwind with an evening drink in Axum, overlooking the atrium and pool. Sip cocktails or sample light snacks at this late-night Eilat bar. Host a meeting or event in one of the six meeting rooms offering wireless internet access, or celebrate a special occasion in the Canaan Ballroom or poolside area. Discover a fantastic range of water sports at the beach, enjoy a refreshing swim in the seafront pool or rejuvenate in the gym. Relax in the sauna or jacuzzi. Work out in the free access fitness room and enjoy free Wi-Fi access in rooms and hotel aareas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Queen of Sheba Eilat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Eilat Queen Of Sheba Hotel Eilat
- Hilton International Eilat
- Eilat Hilton