First the official picture is 100%misleading as the hotel has not private beach,it is not on the sea shore and not direct connections to the shopping centre seen in the picture in front of the hotel.
The picture is taken from a bout on the sea.
Second both israeli &arab israeli are smoking inn on smoking areas without anyone to care about.
No manager to be seen outside at the pool. As a result people with asthma should avoid this hotel as it is a heath and safety danger. I got eyes burning sensation also in the evening as everyone is smoking outside the swimming pool .
Shame on the management of this hotel which make fun of the Hilton franchise.
Yesterday 23 we complained about people smoking outside, so a security man came out after the person finished the cigarette
Today 24 we did no bother anymore because plenty of people were smoking just outside the pool door and at the swimming pool.
Breakfast was tasteless yesterday ,today 24 January was better.
We will never return to this horrible hotel to put my health at risk and my wife.s health at risk as we are not supposed to chase after smoking people the so called ugly israelis for their behaviour.
The management should not turn a bling eye on smoking people in non smoking areas.
Please do not replay with your standard answer that the management is surprised because you are lying .
You should send one of your workers at the pool to check on people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Eilat, within walking distance to the city center, the Queen of Sheba Eilat hotel boasts a seafront pool, spa and adjoining shopping mall. Designed as an imaginary biblical palace, the building offers a majestic atmosphere and breathtaking views of the Red Sea. Discover fantastic shopping, dining and entertainments opportunities at North Beach Promenade, just minutes from this beachfront hotel. Choose from an array of cuisines and dining opportunities at this Eilat hotel. Enjoy authentic Israeli breakfast buffets and international dinner buffets at Makeda restaurant. Refresh with a poolside snack at Ebony or enjoy an evening meal or appetizers at the Chicago Grill Bar. Unwind with an evening drink in Axum, overlooking the atrium and pool. Sip cocktails or sample light snacks at this late-night Eilat bar. Host a meeting or event in one of the six meeting rooms offering wireless internet access, or celebrate a special occasion in the Canaan Ballroom or poolside area. Discover a fantastic range of water sports at the beach, enjoy a refreshing swim in the seafront pool or rejuvenate in the gym. Relax in the sauna or jacuzzi. Work out in the free access fitness room and enjoy free Wi-Fi access in rooms and hotel aareas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Queen of Sheba Eilat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Eilat Queen Of Sheba Hotel Eilat
- Hilton International Eilat
- Eilat Hilton