The hotels location is very good, if I would be on holidays, it would definitely have a good spot on the beach. The exterior and interior public areas are there to give you a feel for Queen Shebas palace. The reception was quite efficient and friendly. The room I had was on the third floor, facing the road, but being on business, I did not care. F&B: I cannot point out anything in particular about the main restaurant, but the Chicago Grill is definitely something to be recommended. The food at Axum was anything, but average. My room in particular had but one flaw: the constant humming coming from the fuse box. And it was not the AC as there was no need for it... Here are my questionmarks:
1. The hotel pool, closes at 17:00. Really? In a resort? So if you are coming back with your family from the beach and want to take a final dive and a drink before dinner, you can forget that...strange...
2. The Executive Lounge closes at 20:00. Really? In a Hilton? In most Hiltons they keep open until there are guests. Here we were told to leave at closing time, like in some pub in Britain.
Anyway, the fixtures in the bathrooms could use a tune-up. Not necessarily a change, but in some places a good polish may do wonders...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Eilat, within walking distance to the city center, the Queen of Sheba Eilat hotel boasts a seafront pool, spa and adjoining shopping mall. Designed as an imaginary biblical palace, the building offers a majestic atmosphere and breathtaking views of the Red Sea. Discover fantastic shopping, dining and entertainments opportunities at North Beach Promenade, just minutes from this beachfront hotel. Choose from an array of cuisines and dining opportunities at this Eilat hotel. Enjoy authentic Israeli breakfast buffets and international dinner buffets at Makeda restaurant. Refresh with a poolside snack at Ebony or enjoy an evening meal or appetizers at the Chicago Grill Bar. Unwind with an evening drink in Axum, overlooking the atrium and pool. Sip cocktails or sample light snacks at this late-night Eilat bar. Host a meeting or event in one of the six meeting rooms offering wireless internet access, or celebrate a special occasion in the Canaan Ballroom or poolside area. Discover a fantastic range of water sports at the beach, enjoy a refreshing swim in the seafront pool or rejuvenate in the gym. Relax in the sauna or jacuzzi. Work out in the free access fitness room and enjoy free Wi-Fi access in rooms and hotel aareas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Queen of Sheba Eilat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Eilat Queen Of Sheba Hotel Eilat
- Hilton International Eilat
- Eilat Hilton