During May 2014 we stayed at the family Room.
Only towards 15:00, nearly two hours from the time we arrived, we received an update that the room will be ready only towards 17 o'clock and "making room until 17:00 is a worldwide network policy." While waiting for my daughter and I attended the four children's club. I asked the operator there if I can jump down to reception to see if our room is ready and if he could look after the child, who was busy drawing. His answer was yes. Less than - 5 minutes from the time I went back with my return I found that I bore disappeared. Operator and I went to look for her at the hotel and a few minutes later we found her moving around the pool. Then he remembered to tell me that he is not supposed to look after the children and that he make me "a personal favor".
Then we discovered that the air conditioner in the room does not work. Only after almost 1 hour a technician came and only nearly another hour managed to fix the air conditioner.
Though we ordered the family room and we were a couple + 3 girls - we got equipment to 3 only (shampoo, towels, soap ...). We pass almost "investigation" in an attempt to understand why we ask for more towels. When we asked for conditioner they told us that they can provide us only three and that if we want more we have to open a new call. During the following days it was the same. Moreover - despite repeated our conversations, every day we continued to receive only three items of everything.
On top – the room have no sign like "do not disturb". At 23:10 (when we were asleep) we woken up by the doorbell and got two bottles of water. 2 days later, at around 8:30 am, a cleaning service wakes us up again.
I turned on the third day vacation to complain, but nothing has been changed
At Check out I found that they charge me for Ice coffee that I didnt get. After long discussion with Receptionist, and then with her manager - after minutes of waiting, they told me that they can not cancel the charge due to technical issues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Eilat, within walking distance to the city center, the Queen of Sheba Eilat hotel boasts a seafront pool, spa and adjoining shopping mall. Designed as an imaginary biblical palace, the building offers a majestic atmosphere and breathtaking views of the Red Sea. Discover fantastic shopping, dining and entertainments opportunities at North Beach Promenade, just minutes from this beachfront hotel. Choose from an array of cuisines and dining opportunities at this Eilat hotel. Enjoy authentic Israeli breakfast buffets and international dinner buffets at Makeda restaurant. Refresh with a poolside snack at Ebony or enjoy an evening meal or appetizers at the Chicago Grill Bar. Unwind with an evening drink in Axum, overlooking the atrium and pool. Sip cocktails or sample light snacks at this late-night Eilat bar. Host a meeting or event in one of the six meeting rooms offering wireless internet access, or celebrate a special occasion in the Canaan Ballroom or poolside area. Discover a fantastic range of water sports at the beach, enjoy a refreshing swim in the seafront pool or rejuvenate in the gym. Relax in the sauna or jacuzzi. Work out in the free access fitness room and enjoy free Wi-Fi access in rooms and hotel aareas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Queen of Sheba Eilat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Eilat Queen Of Sheba Hotel Eilat
- Hilton International Eilat
- Eilat Hilton