The day after my fiancé proposed to me we were slated to stay at the Rimonim hotel in Eilat for a few days. The 2 best things by far were the spectacular view of the Red Sea (which each hotel room is fortunate enough to have), as well as the incredible breakfast buffet. I cannot say enough how immense and delicious the variety was from the large selection of Israeli style standards incuding cheeses, salads and an omelet station to the bourekas, yogurts and even cakes (mini chocolate soufflés and cheese cakes!) were outstanding. Unfortunately, there were a few aspects of the stay that were not as incredible – the room actually did not get cleaned properly the entire time we were there, from hair on towels (before we got there) to the gum on the hotel magazine I was a bit taken aback and kept thinking that each day one of these types of issues would be taken care of or cleaned anew, alas that was not the case. Also, we did have a rude attendant or two throughout our stay, such as my request for a table for two that was not next to the egg frying station, and even stating that I would let others in line pass and await my turn was ill received with an attitude (despite my being fluent in Hebrew). The main (and possibly only) highlight in service was Shoshi – the resident excursion expert located at the front of the hotel. She was amazing!! She gave us the best recommendations and jam packed our schedule to our liking with everything from scuba-diving and parasailing to a museum and Wow show, but what makes her so incredible, aside from her personality, and complete knowledge was her ability to give personalized recommendations and helped in planning something unique for my fiancé. I had mentioned that he had just proposed the day prior, and wanted to do something special for him, to which she responded, “Give me a minute.” She made a phone call and was able to set up a private sailing excursion that was incredible, personal (my fiancé loves to sail), and a surprise that that gave us an experience that truly made the trip memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the shores of the Red Sea, in the tourist and entertainment area of Eilat, stands the Rimonim Neptune Hotel, recently totally renovated. This classic hotel, known for high standards of service and warm hospitality, provides its guests with 278 modern rooms, overlooking the beautiful Eilat Bay. Other facilities include a well-equipped Health Club, intimate lobby-bar including wireless internet connection, large outdoor pool, children and kiddies pools and an array of activities and attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Rimonim Eilat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimonim Eilat Hotel Eilat
- Rimonim Neptune Hotel Eilat
- Eilat Rimonim Neptune Hotel