Royal Beach by Isrotel Exclusive Collection
Isrotel Royal Garden(Eilat)(Great Value!)
US$472
US$237
  • Pool
US$179
US$163
Orchid Reef Hotel(Eilat)(Great Value!)
US$160
  • Breakfast included
US$1,750
US$350
US$326
Agoda.com
Isrotel Yam Suf Hotel(Eilat)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$60
US$254
Hotelpower.com
1,162 results
All reviewsroyal roomranch housepresidential loungebeautiful hotelother hotelsprivate beachfamily roomisrotel chainpool arealarge hotelrenovated roomguest servicesgreat poolfive star hotelsea viewstandard roombreakfast and dinner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 November 2011

We stayed here for two nights at the end of a long two week sightseeing trip of Israel. The front desk manager was incredibly helpful when we had a mix up with a reservation and we truly appreciated his attentiveness to remedy the situation. However, it also gave us the opportunity to see that there are better rooms than others in this hotel.

This hotel seems to have conventions, families and a lot of "traffic" so that the rooms can be a bit worn and in need of refurbishing. The executive rooms are much nicer and refurbished...so try to book these instead!!

The breakfast buffet was great and the pool area is very scenic and a nice retreat.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rhkfreespirit
Reviewed 8 November 2011

Just spent 10 days at hotel. It is a superb 5 star hotel. The rooms are very clean and well equipped with a large range of toiletries.
The views from the bedrooms are stunning with terrific views of the Red Sea and into Aquaba.
Israeli breakfasts are outstanding and there are many restaurants attached to the hotel.
Just one complaint -- the lobby does tend to get rather noisy, so if you want a very early night-- then forget it.
A big bonus is that the sun shines every day from clear blue skies and whilst England in November is dank , dark and dreary, in Eilat the temp. is 29c. All in all a lovely holiday

Room Tip: High floors away from the lobby would be quitier
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MartSalford_England
Reviewed 2 November 2011

The Hotel has everything you want, its well located by the sea and an awful lot of good resteurants nearby too. It has two pools one for the kids and a large one for older kids and adults. The rooms are normally great with a good view. I had been attending for 11 years to that hotel every passover amd then a couple of years ago there was a chane in management and we had asked for inter-connecting rooms and unforunately they forgot and ran out as the I was to young my parents couldnt be in the same room so it was me and my dad and my mum and my sister as it was also my parents anniversary they were very upset. Eventually we found someone by the pool who didnt want and had been given interconnecting rooms and so we switched rooms with them. Apart form the service the hotel is exquisite with stuff for every type of person.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms are amazing
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2011

We stayed in Isrotel Royal Beach for a weekend. We got a beautiful room with a great view. Best of all was the dinner and not only how the food tasted but the way it looked. It is not a cheap hotel but the swimming pool and approach to the sea make it all worthwhile.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chaim E
Reviewed 27 October 2011

I booked last minute (full price) for two nights at the end of October.
I'm a swimmer, so I need a pool that allows me to do laps, so I was somewhat apprehensive about choosing this hotel. There was no straight wall, so I found it a bit frustrating that I couldn't do flip-turns... however, once I realized that the Red sea (private entrance from the pool area, right on the boardwalk) has crystal clear (tropical fish!), calm, warm water--- I was hooked---I swam in the morning and evening! sooo much fun for me!
I was traveling by myself, just to clear my head.
THE ROOM: I had the only room on the 3rd floor with a balcony-- which was mostly obscured by a a roof of an adjacent building and palm trees. I could see some of the pool, and a bit of the sea.
I had a big bed, huge bathroom (bathtub+showerhead+handheld showerhead combo). great Air-conditioning. I was concerned that as a single traveler (I chose the most basic room) that they would skimp on stuff--- but they didn't--- 4 huge towels (which were replaced during turndown service) and much more. The minibar came stocked and you don't have room to add your own stuff :(
There was a complementary coffee/tea set, flatscreen tv, couch+armchair, desk, safe, full length mirror.
Clean and fresh feel to the room.
FOOD: I was staying on a B&B basis, so I can only comment on the breakfast. Outstanding! I'm used to Israeli breakfasts, and this was waaaay better then the "Dan Eilat" (been a guest there too) ... I literally spent 2 hours at breakfast (after my beach swim) reading the paper on the patio while having 4th and 5th helpings. (breakfast until 11am)
the POOL: 3 pools, 2 of which are for kids and infants---and best of all that they were on a higher lever so that kept the noise level down for those who don't enjoy kids screaming. Each pool had a lifeguard. the main pool has two waterfalls that were really pretty. Plenty of sunchairs to go around. You get one towel per person, but if you explain that you don't want to dry yourself with the same towel that covers the chair, then the pool guy begrudges you another towel. It looked like the poolside bbq was very busy, waiters constantly handing out beers and food. Thai massages are offered poolside. The healthclub (spa+gym) are not included in your price, you need to pay extra to use them.
On one day there was a violinist playing for over an hour--- lovely.
STAFF: always friendly (except the towel guy) and willing to help.
ENTERTAINMENT: there was stuff, mostly for kids, but Eilat has so many things to offer you don't really need the hotel to entertain.
The hotel is on the boardwalk strip (next to other hotels), right on the beach. Tons of stores and restaurants (which I didn't explore.. single and fine dining is depressing--- I stuck to fast food, but you don't have to!)
CHECKOUT / IN: I arrived at 12pm, technically you are promised a room by 3pm, however my room was ready when I got there (Yay!). Checkout was at 12pm, but my bus was leaving at 5pm.There was no problem- i was supplied with a towel (towel-card) and there is a shower in the bathrooms near the pool, so I was able to enjoy my last few hours, at the hotel pool.
IN CONCLUSION:
5 star hotel that delivers what it promises! I will go back if I get the chance (a little pricey but well worth it.

Room Tip: 3rd floor has no balconys. Mine was 304, you're better off asking a higher number -- say 324 (or higher) to get a better view.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo