1) First thing that surprised me is that "allinclusive" in Israel (or specifically in Lagoona) is not as in another countries where you can eat and drink during the day, it is only when it is scheduled. But quality of food compensate it 100%.
Alcohol only local, can not say much about it because I'm not much of a drinking person. But bartenders will always make you some nice coctail if you want.
2) Staff is very polite and helpfull. Had only one excident which I forgot to mention to a hotel manager: when I had problems with a tv remote I asked to fix it, some russian speaking man came to my room and after he exchanged tv remote I told him "thank you" and as an answer got "this is not Krim so take it" and started to scream that YOU and your Putin destroying Ukraine. He was so emotional that I decided not even to explain him that I'm not connected to russian government and not Putin's relative, otherwise I don't see how I can possibly destroying Ukraine. By the way my mother (I was traveling with her) is half Ukrainian.
3) Hotel is very clean and quiet (except friday and saturday because of local people coming to celebrate Shabat, so all hotel becoming a big party, which I found very exciting).
Overall experience is very nice.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Isrotel Lagoona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isrotel Lagoona All Inclusive Hotel Eilat