“Nice place to relax”
Review of Orchid Reef Hotel

Orchid Reef Hotel
Ranked #9 of 61 Hotels in Eilat
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

we enjoyed very much in the hotel, the service was exellent, we recommend very much to came to the hotel. the room was very clean and with a nice view. the staff made us filling like in heven with his service. we are looking forward to came back.

• Stayed: May 2014
lauren z, Manager at Orchid Reef Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

Thank you so much for your compliments and for sharing your experiences with the rest of the world!
We're so glad that everything combined helped create such a memorable vacation and our team was there to offer friendly assistance when necessary.
Looking forward to welcome you back, be it for business or pleasure,
Dori Shoshan-vp marketing&sales

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Rooms generally nice and modern, some exceptional. Lobby staff rather unfriendly with the noticeable exception of Chava, the hotel manager. Beach is packed in season. Disco every night just outside the hotel: if you don't get a room facing the pool, you will be in difficulty. On the whole, not a relaxing experience if you cannot afford coming off-season. Nevertheless a much nicer environment than the Las Vegas type, mega-hotels of North Beach Eilat.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank DemandingL
lauren z, Manager at Orchid Reef Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

I am writing in regard to your recent stay with us here at the New Orchid Reef Eilat Hotel.
Thank you for choosing to stay at the New Orchid Reef Eilat Hotel and for taking the time to share your feedback. We are dedicated to provide a high level of service and standards as in all of Orchid Hotels. I am happy to know that you had a good time and I would like to thank you for your positive feedback and kind compliments regarding our hotel service and location.

I would like to thank you again, and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Hi I came back now from a small holiday vacation in this nice hotel !I with very affordable prices !!!i was here twice and every time I I liked the improvement ,first i was almost seven years ago and ,now recently in April 21 till 24, room 105,!I enjoyed the nice private pool next to ground flor rooms ,it's very" chic" and of course the rooms ,! The breakfast was nice and the staff was very helpful and kind and it's great that they have their own private beach with kitesurfing and windsurfing banana and other water attractions.Nice place for couples and families and friends! Come to Eilat all over the year and you will enjoy it with jazz festival or dance festival for students , I for sure .will return with guest from abroad also !

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
lauren z, marketing at Orchid Reef Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Dear Cris,

I am writing in regard to your recent stay with us here at the Reef Hotel.
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Reef Hotel and for taking the time to share your feedback.

Lauren Zahavi
Operation Manager
Orchid Hotels

Reviewed 26 March 2014

The rooms were beautiful and well appointed. The hotel could have had more amenities.
The service was okay but nothing outstanding. The pool area was nice, but unfortunately the bar was not open even though we were with a group of 25 people.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
lauren z, Manager at Orchid Reef Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Great location right on the red sea.
Room was very clean and the service was excellent.
we especially want to compliment Mrs Hava the supervisor for the wonderful service.
Breakfast was rich and fantastic. Great value for your money

Room Tip: Rooms by the pool more comfortable
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

My family and I spent 2 nights at this hotel. It is newly renovated but the workmanship is poor. The faucet in our bathroom wasn't attached to the sink. The phone in the bathroom wall wasn't attached to anything and just fell off. Caulking, painting are poorly finished. If it were my place I'd be pretty upset with the building contractor. Service was OK but not very friendly. Positives are that it's on the water. And multiple water sports are available. Good proximity to Dolphin Reef - an amazing experience. Unfortunately, the views from the hotel are somewhat marred by industrial infrastructures just offshore. The breakfast buffet was good.

Stayed: March 2014
lauren z, Manager at Orchid Reef Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Amazing hotel, great design of the rooms, the hall, and the pool area. I wish to come back soon. The crew was very kindfull and lovely. The breakfast was awsome. There was alot of food kinds. The view to the sea was great. There is a great beach near the hotel and a great restaurant.

• Stayed: March 2014