“Best Place in Eilat!”
Review of Aqua Beach

Aqua Beach
Ranked #31 of 72 things to do in Eilat
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I spend several weeks a year in Eilat and spend my time here. There is easy access to the beach and local transport / parking. The beach is always clean and well laid out for sun beds with ample shade and access to a shower. There is also a bar and restaurant service on the beach with the bar located within meters of the beach for refreshments. The sea in this area is ideal for swinging, snorkelling and scuba diving, with support from the dive centre (Aqua Sport). Aqua Sport is the premier dive centre in Israel and has a wealth of diving information, opportunities and equipment for divers of all levels. I hope I see you there.

3  Thank dghyde
There are newer reviews for Aqua Beach

Reviewed 22 June 2013

made learning to scuba fun. instructors were serious and professional but put us at ease.
the Red Sea is so beautiful - really lived up to our expectations.
great beach bar to relax at after diving! wonderful music mix and above average bar food.
would definitely recommend coming here.

Reviewed 22 June 2013

Each time I go to Eilat (which is often) I spend most of my time here. The beach is great the staff are really helpfully and friendly the bar amazing, best and easiest place in the Red Sea to go diving from. It is definitely a favourite of locals and tourists alike. Can't wait for my next trip there oh And I almost forgot to mention the cool Bedouin tent to hang out in.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

We return to this beach in every visit :) We love the beds and shed. The beach is clean and there are plenty food options around.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

We came to Aqua sport for diving, and did 2 boat dives to Japanese gardens.
Before the diving we had couple of hours that we spent on the beach. The place is very nice, there are many kite surfers, nice music, cool-looking place. They have Bedouin corner where you can ask for a hookah (shisha), have Pita bread with labane cheese and just relax on the mattress.
Overall - the beach really gives you feeling of the party, chill out, vacation.

Regarding the dive itself we had not so nice experience. We have arrived at 12.00 as we were told so, to be ready to go for a dive at 12.30. The place was over crowded, it felt like a total mess. Girl in the reception was probably control freak, and has created a bottle neck.
It took us about half an hour to register, but the fun part was after words.
They simply didn't have face masks for us, as well no BCD for my husband. We were waiting for almost an hour to get those!! In a meantime we watched many people coming to them and complaining on the equipment as it wasn't good. The equipment was old and not well maintained. I was really shocked they made us wait for so long and were just saying - what do you want us to do - we don't have any more equipment. I would really truly expect they will not overbook their equipment, causing us to be cooked in diving suits while waiting for the masks...
I need to mention that we couldn't leave as we had only one day for diving, and as the time was relatively late, we were not able to do 2 dives at that day if we would go to any other club.

When we finally went out for a dive, it was fun. But... Because we went out late, we basically didn't have any break between 2 dives, and also, the second dive was shorter than originally scheduled.

So in a summary, regarding the diving club, I guess if you have your own equipment, it will be a good place for you to go to a dive, as the club is on the beach and you don't need to travel around with the equipment on you.
But if you want to rent equipment - I would recommend to go somewhere else.

2  Thank TanyaKBS