“I'm a local, and this is where I go to dive (and I dive a lot!)”
Review of Aqua Beach

Aqua Beach
Ranked #32 of 72 things to do in Eilat
Yahel, Israel
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“I'm a local, and this is where I go to dive (and I dive a lot!)”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

All the best dive clubs, including mine) are here. Good food, good music. Not the best spot for snorkeling, but the diving is great! I don't like paying 10 NIS for a beach chaise, but everybody's got to make a living I guess. Can't go far wrong here.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank EladLending

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Jerusalem, Israel
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“scooba diving”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

great service for first diving
we did the one diving for an hour
2 kids (12, 14) great guide. we enjoy it!
will come for the week course next summer

Visited June 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Best Place in Eilat!”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I spend several weeks a year in Eilat and spend my time here. There is easy access to the beach and local transport / parking. The beach is always clean and well laid out for sun beds with ample shade and access to a shower. There is also a bar and restaurant service on the beach with the bar located within meters of the beach for refreshments. The sea in this area is ideal for swinging, snorkelling and scuba diving, with support from the dive centre (Aqua Sport). Aqua Sport is the premier dive centre in Israel and has a wealth of diving information, opportunities and equipment for divers of all levels. I hope I see you there.

3 Thank dghyde
Tel Aviv, Israel
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“best dive club: cute multi-lingual instructors - great beach bar”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

made learning to scuba fun. instructors were serious and professional but put us at ease.
the Red Sea is so beautiful - really lived up to our expectations.
great beach bar to relax at after diving! wonderful music mix and above average bar food.
would definitely recommend coming here.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best place in Eilat”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Each time I go to Eilat (which is often) I spend most of my time here. The beach is great the staff are really helpfully and friendly the bar amazing, best and easiest place in the Red Sea to go diving from. It is definitely a favourite of locals and tourists alike. Can't wait for my next trip there oh And I almost forgot to mention the cool Bedouin tent to hang out in.