1) It is very hard to find this place. Nobody has ever heard of it, and there are no signs. Thank goodness that we read the review by hyslopc before we went or we would not have known that we needed to check in and get the keys at The Last Refuge restaurant. Even then we couldn't find the place and finally Einat who seems to over see the rooms took us there herself.
2) The rooms themselves are lovely, the balcony is amazing over looking the coral beaches. The shower is great. The bed really comfortable.
3) The rooms are a few meters from the water. We would walk out of our room down the stairs into the water, snorkel, walk back in for a steaming hot shower and then relax on the balcony. Truly wonderful.
4) The breakfast at the Bar Beach restaurant was delicious. (All the food at this place was good) and it was fun to sit on the deck, eat our food and watch the fish and divers while we ate.
5) The down side is that you could hear everything from this restaurant / bar from the room. so that made the rooms a bit noisy. The airconditioner was also noisy.
6) We paid a whopping 257 dollars for this room and then they charged us 1000 in shekels a terrible exchange rate to say the least.
7) The reason we choose this place is that they are pet friendly, we stayed there with our dog and it was no problem at all.
All and all I would go there again. We had a great time snorkeling and relaxing afterwards.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pninat Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.