“Wonderful training session”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Wonderful training session”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Even though the conditions were sometimes quite difficult with wind and current, we managed to get an excellent training with Aharon and Alina.

I highly recommend them if you want to train yourself to become a better freediver in pretty much any area. I received excellent training both for open water and dry training and got excellent feedback on many open questions I had on my mind.

Thanks Aharon And Alina, hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wish you happy new year 2014!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank LauriAa
AlinaTsivkin, Owner at Freedivers, responded to this review, 1 January 2014
Lauri, we want to wish you a very happy new year! With health, happiness and prosperity, and everything you could hope for in 2014.

Munich, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing free diving experience”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Aharon Solomon is a very experienced free diving instructor and helped me to overcome my issues with equalizing. He and Alina are really lovely and have been very hospitable, I enjoyed the time that I spend with them while being in Eilat very much.

A good thing about free diving in Eilat is that you can start right from the shore, there's no need for a boat to get to a free diving spot. Due to Sukkot holidays the beaches have been very crowded so I recommend to go there when Eilat is less busy.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Stephan S
AlinaTsivkin, Owner at Freedivers, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Oh, Stephan!!! Great to see you here! :)
Thank you very much!
We've spent some great time with you too :)
Happy you've found us.
Your progress was big surprise for us!
You're doing great! Keep training! ;)
Belgrade, Serbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Freedivers-Eilat”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

All my life I have dealt with sports, especially water sports.
The very first person who had instilled in me a love for water and nature was my father, a medical doctor and former water polo player and rower.

I've always loved freediving but I hadn’t had the opportunity to complete the course, until I met Aharon. He saw potential in me since I trained underwater hockey for many years.

Besides extensive knowledge and experience in the field, he almost always finds a solution for every obstacle that appears during the training or coaching. He has an iron will and a military approach that not everyone can understand and accept. He is a great environmentalist who uncompromisingly criticise anyone who doesn’t respect nature.

I hope that in the near future I will have the opportunity to re-train the depth with Aaron who became and remained a great friend of mine. I like to say that he is my “spiritual father” with whom one can discuss almost any subject.

I highly recommend “Freedivers-Eilat” to anyone who is interested in the ocean, apnea, yoga and meditation.

Thank you again for the beautiful and unforgettable experience and friendship,

Milena Gucic

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Milena G
AlinaTsivkin, Owner at Freedivers, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Thank you very much, Milena! :)
Been so long!!
But hope you'll visit us also in the new place.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“LIFE CHANGING 2 WEEKS!! AMAZING FUN!! LET THE ADVENTURE CONTINUE!!! :-D”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I recently completed my 2* and 3* AIDA Freedivers courses with Aharon and Alina in Eilat. What an incredible experience I had! I feel so privileged to have been on the receiving end of such an immense wealth of knowledge and great instruction. With no prior Freediving experience I embarked on the course and within the first couple of days had achieved results I would never have imagined! The skills and theory I learnt during my courses and the incredible diving experiences in the beautiful Red Sea, will certainly stay with me forever and sparked a keen interest in Freediving as a hobby and most likely a sport I aim to compete in at a professional level. After my famous "I'm not really competitive" line, I eat my words and admit that I am filled with a renewed competitive streak! and a quest to beat my personal bests (and who knows maybe even records in the future!!) and continue to improve!
Aharon and Alina are great fun and their energy and passion to see me succeed was such an encouragement. Celebrating my successes with genuine excitement, and also disciplining me and making sure I remembered my errors when I messed up, made this course a seriously AWESOME choice. I am now in Australia and have recently joined and started training with Sydney Freedivers Club here, which I would never have even considered if it hadn't been for confidences and skills I learnt from Freedivers Eilat. Not only is freediving an amazing practice and sport in itself but this skill set is incredibly valuable in all water related sports. To feel safe and at ease without air in the water is a liberating and fantastic feeling! Now when I'm surfing, windsurfing, swimming, snorkelling etc I feel much more connected to the ocean, like I'm part of it and not just a visitor. It has also given me a stronger appreciation for the beauty and serenity of the underwater world, and a hunger to explore it!!
I would say get on a flight!....like ASAP! get yourself to Eilat and do it!!.... I am very much looking forward to continuing my training with Aharon and Alina be it in person or remotely.... until next time! the ocean floor is the limit!! thankyou guys for everything xx :-D

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Emma J
AlinaTsivkin, Owner at Freedivers, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Emma, we miss you so much!!!
You've left me sad (for you leaving) but happy (for feeling so amazing after these two weeks) on the other hand.
You are pure inspiration!!!
And now, when you're back home - hope youll continue training.
Keep us updated.
Sending you all our love, crazy little thing!
Dahab, Egypt
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Want to be a better freediver ??? read on....”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

I would describe myself as an out and out competition freediver, & hold National records in no - fins discipline.
Clearly I had heard of Aharon long before I contacted him last year under his remote coaching programme. My first trip to Eilat was in Oct 2012 where we worked solely on re-defining my equalisation technique. Depth was of no concern during this time. Admittedly I haven't trained with some of the other greats of our sport; however I would doubt there are many out there with the depth of knowledge Aharon has accumulated during his involvement in freediving. Regardless of your ability, whether you are a beginner or have aspirations on National records and beyond, and you are diving in Eilat..... why would you go anywhere else when you have one of the best instructors / coaches in the world on your doorstep. It's that simple.......
Oh yes, I very nearly forgot, you'll have a great time as well, plenty of laughs, & leave with two great new friends.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank David K
AlinaTsivkin, Owner at Freedivers, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
David, thanks for the warm words!
Was a pleasure to spend this training periods with you.
no doubt - you are our walking (breast stroking) pride!
Wish you all the best in the future. "kill 'em all!" ;)