“Macro underwater photographing training by Noam Kotler - Nemo Divers”
Review of Nemo Divers

Nemo Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Diving in Eilat. Nemo Divers will offer you and unforgettable diving experience in the Red Sea of Eilat Israel. This unique dive center is running by Noam Kortler how is the most experience diving instructor in Eilat and how has been teaching for more than 18 years and certified more than 5000 students in all levels. As well Noam Kortler is a world know underwater photographer how won in many international photo competitions. So... If you are looking to learn how to dive OR you looking for someone to show you the best spots underwater you should come and dive with Nemo Divers. We take only small groups to the water to insure you the most enjoyable time and safety underwater.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I was instructed by Noam for two days in Eilat, as a relatively low experienced photographer. the subject was Macro (close distance) underwater photographing. Noam was a great instructor, and beside the very pleasant experience I learned and experienced a lot over 2 amazing days. As you can see from some of the example pictures, the results where amazing.
I’m looking forward to learn more from Noam when my schedule will allow.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
in 8 reviews
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 11 June 2014

If you love diving then Eilat is for you , if you love underwater photography then Nemo Divers is the way to go.
Noam is a great underwater guide and photographer , not only do you get a guided tour of all the best dive site but you also get tips on underwater photography . Where , when and what to photograph .

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Its always been my dream to do a SCUBA dive but I have trust issues especially since I am disabled. I had absolute confidence in Noam and he repaid that confidence by giving me an unforgettable intro dive.Thoroughly recommended
Raymond, London, UK

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I dive about 11 years of which I own a camera and underwater casing - a year and a half.
I was not happy with the pictures I managed to take - blue and hazy, so I decided it was time to improve my knowledge and skills related underwater photography.
After searching the Internet I came across Noam, which was the instructor of the underwater photography course i took.
The course was very comprehensive and the improvement was significant during the course.
Any question I had was answered professionally and in detail.
I highly recommend the course to anyone who wants to take his capabilities in underwater photography to the next level.

1  Thank Nadav S
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We took the PADI scuba diver course with Noam in early May. We began the course with no real SCUBA experience, and two days later we felt very comfortable with all the basic skills and even felt like we could dive on our own, at the site we were at, even though we are only half-way certified.
We highly recommend Noam for any scuba instruction, he is really an excellent teacher - kind, professional, patient, and has a great sense of humor. Both under the water, and on land, Noam communicated extremely clearly with us and his experience showed in his ability to focus on points that were most essential for us. When one of us had a problem under the water, either with equalization or mask clearing, Noam responded quickly and correctly, and we were able to overcome this with his help and guidance. This individual attention was so valuable to us and helped us learn rapidly and safely.
Also, he took really nice pictures and a video of us so we will always be able to look back on our great experience.