We stayed at the hotel for three nights for a family vacation. We enjoyed every minute. The hotel is close to Eilat, a distance of five minutes. However, the distance from the city allows real peace and quiet. The place was built as a sort of Resort in Mexico, well maintained and clean. The rooms are spacious and well kept. The food varied and tasty, and the kids have plenty of activities. In addition, the service is excellent and the staff does its best to entertain the stay. Very recommanded!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The U Sunrise Club is a luxurious Hacienda-style resort village. Offering an innovative vacation concept, the Club experience helps you to enjoy the best of all worlds. While on vacation at the Magic Sunrise Club, you can discover fun, non-stop activities and tempting extreme experiences, both at the hotel as well as in its enchanting surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your U Sunrise Club Eilat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magic Sunrise Club Eilat Hotel Eilat
- Magic Sunrise Hotel Eilat