“great all inclusive hotel for a family with kids!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Leonardo Club Hotel Eilat

Leonardo Club Hotel Eilat
Ranked #13 of 63 Hotels in Eilat
Ramat Gan, Israel
“great all inclusive hotel for a family with kids!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2013

we were at the leonardo club hotel in eilat for "Hanuka" holiday. we went with the kids. the hotel is an all-inclusive hotel and that is so convinient when you don't need to worry about spending more money during the vacation...
the food is tasty and variated, there is a staition for kids, the drinks are free in the dining room also...
there is an entertainment teem and also a group of singing waiters, there is a kids club and activities all vacation long...
what can i say, we had so much fun, surely coming back next time!!!

Room Tip: the garden rooms are the best!!!
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank elinor s

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
  • Hebrew first
Jerusalem, Israel
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed for a weekend. The hotel is nice and clean. It's all included hotel, so you have full meals and drinks around the clock. But this weekend was dedicated to some kind of "keep you shaped " with a lot of loud music and action for young people. So the public areas were crowded and noisy. The pools are very nice and the weather wonderful with 30 degrees centigrade!
No wifi in the room and in the lobby.
Bottom line we get a good value for our money.
I'll recommend this hotel to people that can feel fine with crowd and young people.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Shaulsn
Fattal_Hotel_Chain, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Club Hotel Eilat, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Dear guest,
Thank you for staying at the Leonardo Club hotel in Eilat.
Receiving feedbacks from our guests means a lot for us.
I appreciate the fact that you took a few minutes of your time to write about the hotel and the services we provide.
Thank you for the compliments and your comments, we will take them highly into consideration.
Looking forward to hosting you again.
With kind regards,
Utrecht, The Netherlands
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

+ restaurant offers a wide variety of food, with different freshly prepared meals every day including for instance sushi
+ bikes could be rented for free at the hotel, the southern beaches are a pleasant 15 min bike ride away.
+ WiFi was free of charge, signal was good and reached to the pool area
+ many English spoken film channels and a live sports channel broadcasting major football leagues on the hotelroom
+ fitness place was not too big but had quite modern equipment and was free of charge

- rooms were old, we could hear our neighbours very well, woodwork was partly rotten in the bathroom, many loose tiles
- there's no drinks menu and most barkeepers don't speak a single word English so it's difficult to find out what they have to offer
- drinks are mainly self service (postmix cola etc.) in plastic cups
- there were no snacks or anything after dinner
- mostly guests from Israel,many guests leave quite a mess around the pool and the bar

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Luuk188616
Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write your comments on Trip Advisor.
We were very glad to read that you appreciate the food & services at the hotel.
Our guests comments are very important to us and we make sure to give them our full attention.
Thank you for helping us improve and adjust our service so it will meet with our guests needs.
I thank you again and hope we will have the pleasure to host you again.
Kind regards,
Petah Tiqwa, Israel
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

We chosed this hotel because of the water park and all inclusive since it should be convenient for kids.
Water park is indeed nice, but the water itself is freezing, though its hot outside. The entertainment team was very nice as well especially for kids.
BUT
1. The room cleanness is very poor. The smell at the room was awful and after taking a look beyond the bed, the reason was clear : food remains, toys parts and a lot of dust was there.
2. The food, especially at the meat meals wasn't tasty and the worst of all not fresh. For example on Saturday we've got wet and mold (really green) pitta bread. After two days of staying at the hotel (all inclusive so didn't eat somewhere else) both me and my wife got a stomach ache and stopped eating at the hotel.
3. The stuff is terrible, for example one morning they opened the door for cleaning 3 times while we are in the room.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Slava G
Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write your comments on Trip Advisor following your stay.
We were very glad to read your review about the entertainment team.
We were very sorry to read about the cleanness the food and the staff.
We assure you we will take them highly into consideration.
We aim to a high standard of service and I am sorry that you didn’t feel that during your stay with us.
We hope we will be able to do so at your next stay at our hotel.
We thank you once again and hope to host you again.
Kind regards,
kedma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

You are not going to be hungry in this place... i never seen so much food!!! the kides had so much fun.. they swiming pool is great and the play zone is fantastic... thank you for the best vaction!!!!!!
The entertimant stuf is great!!! they doing all and with a lots of attention, to all the kides!!!

• Stayed October 2013
Rishon Lezion, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

Good servis
This is the 18 year that we are coming to this hotel
Good food room servise
Reception are great
Cleaning is very good
We recomid to all familes to come with children
Great hotel
Servis is great the staf are helpfull
Good rooms

• Stayed October 2013
Tel Aviv, Israel
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

I don't want to get too emotional about this experience so I'll just give you the facts:

Rooms - Rooms are fair and average, four walls with bed, bathroom and TV. If you are looking for luxury, you'll won't find it there.

Food - Breakfast, lunch and dinner are very good, lots of varieties of meat and extras. No doubt that the Israeli meals are better than other countries I've been to and this hotel meets the standards.

Pool - Large main pool with waterfalls, plus one medium size pool, two kids pools and 3 waterslides. Very nice for kids. However, the water is freezing which is very strange because Eilat is hot like hell. My kids, my wife and I found it a bit difficult to get into the water. I think it's better for them to heat the water a little bit.
There are few tanning beds and chairs, and if you are not an early bird, you might find yourself with no place to sit.

Cleanliness - TERRIBLE, the entire hotel, mainly the pool areas are very dirty. Food leftovers, wraps and dirty dishes are everywhere and the floor is very sticky.
The worst thing about it is that the crew never there and the dirt is piled, they only clean it, and very superficially I might say, at the end of each day, every time I complained about it, they did nothing. It was very uncomfortable.

Service - Very poor, the staff looks very sad and barely smiles. The waiters are not service oriented, for one example, I asked for baby's chair, so they just pointed towards it and told me to take it myself, I'm used to that the waiter brings me the chair and even help me to sit my kid.
No one helped me with my bags and I carried them from the far parking lot to my room.

All-inclusive - Very limited. They don't explain what and when can we take to eat and drink,
and the hours that the all-inclusive deal is valid are very narrow.

Guests - I'm sorry for being snooty but the quality level of guests is very low. These people are very rude, never ask politely and never express gratitude, very loud, never threw to the garbage (hence the terrible cleanliness) smoke in the elevator, spit all around, bypass lines and playing loud music with private boosters even on resting and sleeping hours, all that made the stay very unpleasant.

Value for money - we spent so much money for nothing, whereas a vacation on near locations (e.g. Greece) is much cheaper and much more rewarding.

Overall - I'm sorry I took this vacation and I'm very disappointed. I recommend not to go to Eilat during the high picks, especially to 4 stars and lower. Don't take the all-inclusive package and don't go to this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family