“the best hotel”
Review of Isrotel Agamim

Isrotel Agamim
Ranked #18 of 61 Hotels in Eilat
Reviewed 29 April 2014

we stay at this hotel and it was the best vacation / we took room on the wather . besr room . the food was best . the reccaption saff help me with all my question . on my first day we had best day & the hotel staff send to my room big cake & wine.
i will come agin!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We stayed one week in march in this hotel. When we arrived the check in was quick and the staff was friendly. The room was clean, spacious enough and looked nice.
Breakfast was very good. We were here with friends and they thought the same. So much choice to eat!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2014

very nice staff, excellent food and superb maintenance. The hotel's atmosphere is very nice and calm, the rooms are tidy and warm, great place!
we were staying at the hotel for 3 days and we enjoyed every second of it.
very recommended

Room Tip: my room was great but i do not know about the others. even tough i have heard positive reviews from...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I was staying there with a group of people for a weekend during an event, and we all agreed in the end of the vacation that it was amazing (from the reception to the rooms. the pool and the food and all the hospitality).
I'd love to go back there again.

Room Tip: pool level rooms are the best.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

We spend 3 wonderful days during Passover at Agamim hotel. As from the entrance we understood that this hotel is very unique. The hotel designed with stylish sitting areas and mean pool that divided in to lakes. Our room was on the ground floor and we enjoyed a ״privet״ pool. The staff members where great, especially at the reception. We highly recommend Agamim hotel for both families and couples.

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 23 April 2014

My wife booked a 3 day break at this hotel for us during the Passover Holiday. It looked very nice in the brochure and the reviews seemed positive so we booked the hotel and a swimming with dolphins excursion. We arrived at the hotel after a tiring flight and were told by reception staff that we could not check in for 2 hours!!! (this was rather incredible as the flight was also booked as part of the package). We were told we could wait in the pool area with our luggage, which not only looked a bit daft but was also very irritating. We decided to take advantage and take a swim, but the pool was honestly no deeper than 3 foot (at the deep end!) the water was freezing, and the swim up (or rather walk up) bar charged me 45 NIS for a vodka cocktail!!.....It was astounding! We eventually escaped from the noisy pool area and got the go ahead to check into our room via a prison-like series of corridors, when we arrived at our room we just wanted to rest and have a cup of coffee. This was not possible as there was no milk, we phoned reception for some and they told us to collect some from the cafe or they would charge us 10 NIS for room service! Later we went down for dinner which was OK but nothing fancy, just what you would be offered in an average BHS or Debenhams cafe. Afterwards I went to collect the milk for the coffee, but fancied an expresso at the same time, I waited 20 Minutes for the waiter to get it (and that was after we had to ask where he had gone), the service was useless!
Next morning we tried the breakfast, and considering there was over 60 items to choose from, I found it hard to pick just 3! (scrambled egg, slice of cheese and some kind of kosher hash brown) the hot water for the coffee was cold and there was no milk - again, I had to pester a waiter to get some more, and he got lost and never came back, I asked another waiter, who spoke no English who got another member of staff to translate my hot water needs!
It started to rain, and our dolphin trip was cancelled so we went to reception to ask a couple of simple weather questions, i stood there for 14 minutes and when it was my turn the ignorant woman, who should of served me, pointed me to a man at the end of the counter who at that second was poached by someone else, of course the receptionist deliberately failed to notice this, and my wife could now see i was about to strangle someone, so she took over and when she was EVENTUALLY acknowledged, the answer to the simple question was "We don't know what the weather forecast will be today" (Maybe they don't have Google!)
Of course it started to rain again the moment we caught a taxi to the beach (just to escape the ignorant attitude of this hotel)
We returned to face another night of bad service and an even worse breakfast the following morning. I hated the place, I hated the pool, I REALLY hated the reception staff and I hated the food (the poolside music was crap too!)
We did complain at the end of our stay, but the reply was all just "Blah-blah we get good reviews" etc. (But not this one love!)
Don't come to this hotel for a food and drink experience, a romantic time or a stress free vacation. It is not worth the expense, the place is crawling with noisy kids and the staff are dreadful!

Room Tip: Don't waste money on the poolside rooms
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rjun67
Reviewed 8 April 2014

This hotel I give excellence to for cleanliness and upkeep as well as friendly staff.. Rooms were lovely and super clean with a connecting canal from the pool right to the rear entrance of every room. Pool area was designed to perfection and the hotel In general is really nice.Breakfast in the hotel was excellent but dinner in the hotel was a little disappointing. I think the chef in charge could do a little better planning on the menu and as well the food that was there was a little bland and cold. Dinner is all buffet style. I would definitely come back here again for the cleanliness and the value but would have dinner out.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple