“Great vocation in a great price”
Review of Isrotel Agamim

Isrotel Agamim
Ranked #18 of 61 Hotels in Eilat
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Beautiful hotel, good rooms, great food and very generus servic. We took a room on weather and it was wonderful! Very special concept... We could rest and relax for 5 days. The hotel is 2 minutes walking from a great mall.
The reception service was very helpful and help us with all our questions.
Would really like to come back!

• Stayed: May 2014

Reviewed 6 May 2014

It is my second time at agamim, this time we booked regular room and at the reception we upgrade our room to pool room on the water, it was the right decision!!! The room was very clean with big balcony, you can seat all day near the pool and get a service direct, the breakfast and dinner was very good, all staff from front desk, waiters and house keeping are very kind and know to give service, I am sure that we will came back very soon

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 1 May 2014

had agreat vecation
very good staff,very good food, it was first time in Agamim, and we took room on the water, the room was very clean, you can seat all day on your balcony and get service direct to your room from the water, all staff was very frindely and helpfull, the location is near a big mall which is very nice to walk at evining, we went also to wow show- the best!!!! it is not the first time in Isrotel chain and it allwyes pleasure!!!if you consider to book the room on the water ask from recption staff the room in the midell, you will have all day sun.....

Room Tip: only the rooms on the water!!!!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Last Passover me and my family staid for 3 nights at again hotel,first-the hotel was very clean and stylish very we'll! When I saw on the first time the room I get a big smile on my face,the beds,the toilets and bath was very clean and set up very well,second-all the meals at the hotel was absolutely amazing! The huge selection of types of food caught me and my family in problematic conflict-we didn't know what to eat! The swimming pool and all the area around it inside the hotel make me and everyone else feel peaceful and calm,the hotel located just in the right place! Not in the middle of all the party's and all the noise but it was very close to everything,I has very good time while I slept in the hotel and hope I will visit for another time!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 29 April 2014

we stay at this hotel and it was the best vacation / we took room on the wather . besr room . the food was best . the reccaption saff help me with all my question . on my first day we had best day & the hotel staff send to my room big cake & wine.
i will come agin!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We stayed one week in march in this hotel. When we arrived the check in was quick and the staff was friendly. The room was clean, spacious enough and looked nice.
Breakfast was very good. We were here with friends and they thought the same. So much choice to eat!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2014

very nice staff, excellent food and superb maintenance. The hotel's atmosphere is very nice and calm, the rooms are tidy and warm, great place!
we were staying at the hotel for 3 days and we enjoyed every second of it.
very recommended

Room Tip: my room was great but i do not know about the others. even tough i have heard positive reviews from...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Eilat hotels
Isrotel Royal Garden
Queen of Sheba Eilat
Queen of Sheba Eilat
#25 of 61 in Eilat
Crowne Plaza Hotel Eilat

Been to Isrotel Agamim? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Isrotel Agamim

Address: St. Campne, North Beach, Eilat 88000, Israel
Region: Israel > Southern District > Eilat
Bar / Lounge Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#9 Family Hotel in Eilat
#12 Romantic Hotel in Eilat
#13 Spa Hotel in Eilat
#17 Luxury Hotel in Eilat
Price Range: £98 - £321 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4.5 star — Isrotel Agamim 4.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Isrotel Agamim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Isrotel Agamim Hotel Eilat