“best vacation”
Review of Isrotel Agamim

Isrotel Agamim
Ranked #18 of 61 Hotels in Eilat
Reviewed 15 May 2014

it is not my first time in agamim, we took room on the water, the room was very nice and clean, the recption staff was frendlly, breakfast was fresh and tacty, as a member of isrotel chain, i choose agamim for all my vacation and i really recommend

Reviewed 14 May 2014

in last march we took the all hotel (288 rooms) for a convention of our group.

if i need to summarize the treatment we got from the crew of agamim hotel in can say in one word: AMIZING.

freindly staff, generus servic, good food, amaizing pool and great rooms.

as the producer of this annual convention i can say that we will definitely return to Agamim hotel next year.

Room Tip: the rooms next to the pool are the best ones
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Beautiful hotel, good rooms, great food and very generus servic. We took a room on weather and it was wonderful! Very special concept... We could rest and relax for 5 days. The hotel is 2 minutes walking from a great mall.
The reception service was very helpful and help us with all our questions.
Would really like to come back!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

It is my second time at agamim, this time we booked regular room and at the reception we upgrade our room to pool room on the water, it was the right decision!!! The room was very clean with big balcony, you can seat all day near the pool and get a service direct, the breakfast and dinner was very good, all staff from front desk, waiters and house keeping are very kind and know to give service, I am sure that we will came back very soon

Reviewed 1 May 2014

had agreat vecation
very good staff,very good food, it was first time in Agamim, and we took room on the water, the room was very clean, you can seat all day on your balcony and get service direct to your room from the water, all staff was very frindely and helpfull, the location is near a big mall which is very nice to walk at evining, we went also to wow show- the best!!!! it is not the first time in Isrotel chain and it allwyes pleasure!!!if you consider to book the room on the water ask from recption staff the room in the midell, you will have all day sun.....

Room Tip: only the rooms on the water!!!!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Last Passover me and my family staid for 3 nights at again hotel,first-the hotel was very clean and stylish very we'll! When I saw on the first time the room I get a big smile on my face,the beds,the toilets and bath was very clean and set up very well,second-all the meals at the hotel was absolutely amazing! The huge selection of types of food caught me and my family in problematic conflict-we didn't know what to eat! The swimming pool and all the area around it inside the hotel make me and everyone else feel peaceful and calm,the hotel located just in the right place! Not in the middle of all the party's and all the noise but it was very close to everything,I has very good time while I slept in the hotel and hope I will visit for another time!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 29 April 2014

we stay at this hotel and it was the best vacation / we took room on the wather . besr room . the food was best . the reccaption saff help me with all my question . on my first day we had best day & the hotel staff send to my room big cake & wine.
i will come agin!!