We a family of 2 parents and 2 kids (1 and 4) stayed in the Royal Garden hotel for 3 nights during January 2014 in room 420.
1. The room was large enough (that's what we ordered). We ordered a large room, and received a room with a bedroom, a living room (where the kids stayed), and a small kitchen. We also had a nice balcony. Even the 1 year old bed, which in many cases is in bad shape, was in a good condition.
2. Everything was extremely clean.
3. Breakfast was very good (even on Saturday).
4. We got a service with a smile (especially from the bell boy).
5. Very good location, while the room was quiet.
1. At first we didn't have hot water (yes, you need hot water in Eilat). This is because the building was closed before we came.
2. The A/C heating wasn't working, and it took 3 people from the hotel service to understand that it's won't work (they told us to turn it on for half an hour and then to wait until 20:00). Only the third person knew that it's something in the hotel, and the A/C won't work, so they gave us radiators (which were fine).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On top of the beautiful tropical garden and pools areas, guests may also enjoy the shopping avenue and three reataurants. The main dining hall of the hotel serves a breakfast buffet (price is not included in room fares). Israelit is a grill-meat Mediterranean restaurant and Cafe Boulevard is a dairy cafe located at Le Boulevard shopping center. The cafe offers desserts, salads, pastas and breakfasts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Isrotel Royal Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isrotel Royal Garden Eilat
- Isrotel Royal Garden Hotel Eilat