We chose to come the Royal garden for the second time for a family winter holiday, as we found it the most suitable hotel for family's needs and, in the right price. We were 4 adults and 2 children. We all stayed in the big suite which was very spacious and comfortable with 2 bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen and two bathrooms.
Even though the sand swimming pool was under renovation, our children enjoyed the heated swimming pool very much.
The most important thing for us is the extraordinary customer service.
The reception desk was dealing with our requests in a kind and efficient way and we felt they really want to help with making our holiday as pleasent as possible. The cleaning team were very friendly and polite.
Above all, public relation person, Mrs. Miki Yitzchaki, dealt with our needs in a the most wonderful and pleasent way.
We can recommend Royal garden for anyone looking for a great family holiday in Eilat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On top of the beautiful tropical garden and pools areas, guests may also enjoy the shopping avenue and three reataurants. The main dining hall of the hotel serves a breakfast buffet (price is not included in room fares). Israelit is a grill-meat Mediterranean restaurant and Cafe Boulevard is a dairy cafe located at Le Boulevard shopping center. The cafe offers desserts, salads, pastas and breakfasts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Isrotel Royal Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isrotel Royal Garden Eilat
- Isrotel Royal Garden Hotel Eilat