We stayed at theIsrotel Royal Garden Eilat for 11 nights. To tell the truth, we reserved our best preferred hotel Isrotel Lagoona but since the Isrotel Lagoona was under renovations, we were transferred to Isrotel Royal Garden. We have only good words to say about the Isrotel Royal Garden. We stayed in a nice suite, very big and comfortable. The cleaning staff is very efficient, attentive to all special requests, every request is answered immediately. The rooms are cleaned on time. The reception staff is also very nice and helpull. We would like to say special thanks to Sivan which is the coordinator of meals for those guests who are on half board or on inclusive plan. Since the dining room serves most of the time only breakfast, Sivan helps the guests to find solutions for lunch and dinner. She is very attentive to the guests wishes and tries to help as much as she can, and she succeeds. The guest relations manager, Miki Itzhaki is also very attentive and helpfull to the guests. Breakfast is very nice, very tasty, plenty of options to choose from.
We had a very nice vacation in a very good hotel, but after all, on our next vacation in Eilat we are planning to come back to our home in Eilat, Isrotel Lagoona, because though it is smaller than Royal Garden, it has the atmosphere of home for us. And in Lagoona there is Marlena, the guest relations manager, Which gives us the best feeling of beeing taken care of. We have to say, that though we stayed this time in Royal Garden, Marlena came to visit us, concerned that we will have the best vacation even if not in Lagoona. We know that Marlena did this also to other guests that come regularly to Lagoona, in this season, every year for the Classic-Cameri Festival.
To sum up: we had a very nice vacationin the Isrotel Royal Garden hotel, but our "home" in Eilat is Isrotel Lagoona!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On top of the beautiful tropical garden and pools areas, guests may also enjoy the shopping avenue and three reataurants. The main dining hall of the hotel serves a breakfast buffet (price is not included in room fares). Israelit is a grill-meat Mediterranean restaurant and Cafe Boulevard is a dairy cafe located at Le Boulevard shopping center. The cafe offers desserts, salads, pastas and breakfasts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Isrotel Royal Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isrotel Royal Garden Eilat
- Isrotel Royal Garden Hotel Eilat