1,732 results
All reviews private beach bow and arrow kids club all inclusive hotel entertainment team great holiday free drinks sea view special thanks trapeze windsurfing children vacation sports israel kosher hebrew
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel and had an enjoyable and relaxing time. The food was varied and very good and there were many activities to do.
The trapeze school was good fun (thank you Tal!!). It had its own beach and also large pool.
We recommend this hotel and would definitely come back.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
raheli a, Assistant General Manager at U Coral Beach Club Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2016

All the kinds’ words forward to our staff

Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

I'm an American visiting family in Israel. I decided to drive down to Eilat last minute to check it out. Luckily, there was a room available at this resort, so I booked it while sitting in a parking lot after an exhausting drive from Petach Tiqva. The resort was truly incredible. The receptionist, Batel, and the rest of the staff were very kind and helpful. My room was relaxing, the food was awesome, and the beach was mind-blowing! I will definitely come back!!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
raheli a, Assistant General Manager at U Coral Beach Club Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2016

Thank you for choosing U Coral beach club Eilat
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on trip advisor.
I was delighted to read your review and how you enjoying our hotel I think that in the future you need to take a longer vacations, That will be my tip for you so that's how you can enjoy our Hotel facilities more often..
hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 17 February 2016

the hotel is well situated ....the rooms are small but no time to stay in .....outdoor with sun is preferable...you can be serve all day long with drinks and snaks
the food is fresh and you have the chef to prepare your own salade with your chosen vegetables ..the sea boat is a delight with fruits and a snapshot of the dolphin.... if you do not want to much noise so go to eat early...the festive with fire works and pary of new year eve was well organised

Room Tip: always ask for higher floor with sea view
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
raheli a, Assistant General Manager at U Coral Beach Club Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2016

Thank you for choosing U Coral beach club Eilat
And thank you for taking the time to write this review on trip advisor
The U Coral Beach Club Ultra all inclusive hotel takes everything to a new level of excellence and value – the accommodation, facilities, sports, entertainment and restaurants.
I was delighted to read your review and to know we succeed

Reviewed 16 February 2016

The hotel looks like a well renovated hotel, rooms were spacious and the staff were nice. The best thing about this place was definitely the food, we had breakfast and dinner were perfect, fresh food, huge selection and lots of healthy dishes.
Notice hotel location is on the southern part of Eilat, which means if you're without a car a taxi ride is needed to go to the city center.
Other than the location thing, this place is perfect.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business

I was very happy to know how you enjoying our club
All the kinds’ words forward to our staff especially to the chef and kitchen staff

Reviewed 7 January 2016

We have not been there for a while. We had such a good time that i can only say : we will be back ASAP !
The daily evening show were simply amazing.
The food was abundant and delicious
And, last but not least the staff is amazing !

Room Tip: best floor : 3rd
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
raheli a, Assistant General Manager at U Coral Beach Club Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2016

I was very happy to know how you enjoying our club
I think that in the future you need to take a longer vacations, That will be my tip for you so that's how you can enjoy our Hotel facilities more often...
All the kinds’ words forward to our staff