“Nice and clean place”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Aviv Spring Hostel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Eilat
Aviv Spring Hostel
Ranked #13 of 23 Eilat B&B and Inns
Erlangen, Germany
“Nice and clean place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2012

We stayed here (Motel Aviv) for two nights. I can just support the last rating, no idea what the older entries are complaining about. The owner was very friendly and helpful organinzing a trip to Petra. The rooms and corridors were extremely clean, with a good atmosphere. There is a swimming pool but we didn't use it. Breakfast could have been better, though it was acceptable. Price rates are okay.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Milano
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

I had a very nice stay there. Staff are gentle and always at your disposal. Wi-Fi, towels and sheets included.
The price was about 150 shekels per night.
They even woke me up when i had to go to Petra at 7.00 am and the Argentinian clerk gave me a drawing of the chamber of treasure in Petra as a present!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
Chapala, Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2012

We did not book ahead, but the motel / hotel is very close to the bus station, so we decided to check it out. It was clean, bright and seemed newer than other hotels in the area. The price was right, so we stayed. We had to get towells at the reception, and suprisingly they did not provide soap or shampoo. But the recepcionist was very nice and helpful, giving advices on where to go and what to see. And the breakfast was also great. Simple but highly recommended.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Vantaa, Finland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2012

Maybe the owners has been change, because we stayed here two night and everything was very fine. We got a change to choose our room; first was very simple room, another one good for as. Room was very clean, there was balcony, shower, toilet, fidge and small kitchenette. Linen and to towel were very simple, but ok. In the room was also tv.

There was also free wifi downstairs and nice swimming pool. Breakfast was included to the room price (not very good). Worker gave as lot of practical information and was very polite. Also all motel was clean and we think that location was ok. We really don't have anything bad to say. Cheep and good place to take a good night sleep. Just remember, Aviv is motel / hostel, not hotel.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
Nanaimo
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2011

My wife and I are experienced ,independant ,' Lonely Planet' type, mid fifties travellers. We had two minor and one major blow up issues with this owner. One was over my lack of use of a coffee cup saucer at breakfast, another over where to sit at breakfast, and lastly an occasion where we were drying six shirts on our balcony. All very minor things - all major concerns and yelling incidents for him. His last yelled comment to me as we left was that "my mother was a piece of sh-- !" We left, having paid for three nights and only enduring two. Stay away, go to the Hotel Pierre around the corner. Any guide book is foolish to have their name associated with this place.

Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank paintNanaimo

Travellers are raving about these Eilat hotels

Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2009

I found this to be a good place to stay, in contrast to the reviews I read below. To start, this property was very fairly priced in expensive Eilat. I had no issues checking in and found my room to be clean and bright, with everything in working order. My room had a/c and cable tv as well as an en-suite bathroom. I did have to go to the front desk to obtain a towel as none was in the room, but I was provided with one without hassle. The bathroom is simple but everything functioned as expected. I found the staff to be helpful in giving directions as well.

The hotel is about a five minute walk north of the bus station and fifteen minutes from the city center. If you want to be on the water it is somewhat inconvenient but you will have to pay accordingly to be close to all the action. If you are diving you will have to take a taxi or public transportation as Coral Beach is several miles south of the city center.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled solo
Amsterdam
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2009

Do not stay at this hostel under any condition!

After checking in, we (my wife, and my brother in law) went out to park the car when the hotel owner became very hostile to us (he misunderstood that my brother in law was not staying, but just helped us bring our luggage up to our room). The owner became so aggressive that we literally had to flee the premises.

I went back some hours later and made sure the owner left. I collected our luggage and requested a refund by a clerk at the counter. The clerk actually seemed to be used to this type of situation.

We checked in at a hostel called `Fawlty Towers' which is just around the corner. It is cheaper and the rooms are far nicer.

• Stayed January 2009, travelled as a couple