“Wow”

Price range: US$25 - US$100
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014

It's very good restaurant food 5*,service 5*.Nice atmosfere near the sea.I'm going there every time I'm in Eilat.My favourite dish is fish.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Best Seafood and Fish in town. Ask for waiter's recommendations and won't be disappointed.

Had a nice ceviche for entree and creamed seafood mix inside a shell which was nice but overpriced. For mains we had grilled scallop on skewers and grilled crab. Good selection of Israeli wines starting at 28NIS. The prices have gone up significantly in the last couple of years but the place is still booked solid. Order at least two weeks in advance in summer. If dining as a couple ask when booking for seats on the pier to get a romantic scenery and avoid the noise inside.

Highly recommended, expect to splurge at least 400NIS for a couple.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I've been there for dinner with my mother after we heard that this was the best fish restaurant in Eilat.
We tried a soup, salad, fish and seafood. Dishes are large (except for the bowl of soup, which is tiny), but the food is just okay, nothing to write home about.
The prices are very very high. A dinner for two was almost 400 NIS! People, this is not Tel Aviv... What are you thinking?...
My guess is that a different restaurant with more reasonable prices will be just as good.

1  Thank Pilpelet_42-2
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We visited here with our two children and found this to be an excellent choice. The décor is sea, ship and fishing, so that's always interesting for the kids. The food was just outstanding. Our starters which included creamed seafood in an oyster shell and skewers of grilled shrimps served on a salad, were fantastic. They were all very tasty and I would say about everything we ate here that they have stayed loyal to the Israeli kitchen which means that everything tastes of something, ever dish had a distinctive taste and we really enjoyed that. The entrees were fish and a pasta and they were all very good and very tasty. The service was outstanding and the fastest I have ever had in any restaurant in Israel. Maayan, our waitress, was kind, efficient and sweet.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I have been in this restaurant more then dozen times in the last 30 years and I think is one of the best sea food restaurant in israel,
Definately a place to go enjoy by the sea shore.