“Visit to Israel( Haifa and Acca)”
Review of Abboud Tours

Abboud Tours
Ranked #14 of 32 Tours in Haifa
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a well known family business specializing in Israel Tours. Abboud Tours and Travel has specialized in the tourism industry since 2005 we offer Private & Group Israel Tours. Abboud Tours There is no other place on earth with such a small sizeand so many things to do and sites to explore. Specializing in Israel. Tours A visit to Jerusalem, Tel-Aviv, Haifa, Eilat, Safed, Tiberias and Nazareth will highlight the culture of Israel. The Dead Sea, Caesarea, Ramon Crater, Sea of Galilee,Jordan River, Golan Heights, and Negev desert will highlight the beauty ofIsraeli nature. Masada, The Western Wall,Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Caesarea,Mount of Olives, The Gospel Trail, Capernaum and Acrewill make history come alive. We are operating daily tours to Jerusalem, Sea of Galilee,the Golan Heights and the Dead Sea.Our head office is located in the city of Haifa Israeli Tours and TravelChristian ToursJewish ToursCruise Passenger Tours
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Recently I visited Haifa and used the Abboud Tours for their transport services. I was nicely impressed by their professional and genuine helpfulness and excellent service. They went beyond their duty to help and provide assistant and were very flexible .They also gave helpful advise about staying and traveling.
I hope to use their services when I return.

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I are on a 9 day pilgrimage to the Baha'i Holy Places in the vicinity of Haifa Israel.... Our previous pilgrimage was in 2006. We used Abboud exclusively then to take our group where we wanted to go. It was wonderful to see him again and experience his dependable and honest service. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I took several weekend trips with Abboud tours when living in Israel. Mr. Abboud is very friendly and knowledgeable and I learned a lot during the trips. He can book day trips or overnight trips. We went to Nazareth, the Negev Desert, Ceasera, Jerusalem, and other places around Israel. The overnight trip to the Negev Desert, which included camping with Bedouins, camel rides, visiting ancient ruins, and national parks is highly recommended.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Our tour of ground sacred to Christians began and ended in Haifa. Maroun, of Abboud's Tours was an exceptional tour guide through Nazareth, continuing on to encircle the Sea of Galilee and then, the Jordan River where people are still being baptized. As I have mobility problems, this tour was the perfect solution to my desire to walk where Jesus had walked. Our cruise did not offer this option. Our knowlegable guide, Maroun, was exceptional as he drove my two daughters and myself where we wished and followed our pre-arranged trip plans. He was also genially flexible and agreeable to make side trips if we asked. The restaurants he chose for us for our nine hour excursion were good. The tilapia from the Sea of Galilee, was a treat. Many thanks to Maroun for fulfilling my dream of many years.

3  Thank Sarah J
Reviewed 18 April 2014

With several family members, I spent five days touring in Israel with Abboud. We toured the Baha'i World Center and Gardens followed by a meal at a nearby restaurant with excellent food and service. Then we spent a day at Akko. The next tour took us to the Jordan River, Dead Sea, Masada, and Qumran. Following that we spent a day at City of David and the old city area of Jerusalem, our final tour was to the Holocaust Museum.
Abboud told many stories from his own experience and vast knowledge about the people and the history of the places we visited. He cheerfully accommodated our special needs and changes of schedule we requested at short notice.
We would love to return to Israel and travel with him to other places in Israel. My family and I highly recommend using Abboud Tours for your travel in Israel.

1  Thank David K