“Nice, fancy place”

Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Good seafoods and briliant combinations.
litle bit lacking menu missing point...
Exelent iterior.
Delicious.
Onion soup was disappointment.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

On Mon through Fri a business menu is served at noon (12-17) - A complete meal (excl. drinks) for the price of the main course (starters, first course and main course).
The food was beautifully served and perfectly cooked, the service was very attentive and courteous.
I enjoyed every bite and I will defiantly go back!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

A group of 6 work colleagues / associates ate here on Monday evening (7th July) and we were all decidedly unimpressed...if you are setting yourself up as a high-end place (which they clearly are) then you really have to deliver, and Hanamal failed in almost every respect.
If the food is a let-down but the service is great, you'll probably give them another go, as it might just have been one of those days...similarly, if the food is spectacular but the service is average you probably won't care either. BUT, if the food is average AND the service is shoddy then you have an issue, particularly at these prices.
Everything seemed too much trouble, including actually cooking my colleague's main course, which arrived still breathing! When the waitress came to clear the table, despite my colleague having mentioned the rawness of his meal, she just shrugged and took it away with no question of why he hadn't bothered to eat it.
We asked for a wine list to accompany our main courses, but this finally arrived after the mains were put on the table, and by the time we actually got any wine I had finished my meal.
I know this is ranked as #4 in Haifa, but on this showing it doesn't deserve it. The food on the website looks fantastic, but when it was served it was all fairly bland - with the exception of the lamb starter, which was beautiful but small for the price.
Disappointed..!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Me and my husband went to the restaurant to celebrate my birthday. The expectations were high as the place is known as "the only chef's restaurant in Haifa".
The place overall looks nice, though it needs some maintenance.
The service was average - we had 3 different waitresses, and maybe this was the reason that the service was relatively poor..
We have ordered ceviche and staffed portabello mushrooms for the entries. The fish was fresh, but except of beet caviar, the dish was boring. The mushroom was fried, and really not smth special. Main dishes that we have ordered were canalony and fish fillet. Which really was a disappointment.... The dessert, kind of a toffee clamber, was decent.
Overall, we were very disappointed and after paying so much for such food, I don't expect us to ever come back....

1  Thank TanyaKBS
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I stopped in for lunch during my day trip to Haifa. I was immediately impressed with the atmosphere. Great ambiance! And was even more impressed by the excellent food. It was a little spendy but I also knew I was paying for excellence. Highly Recommended!