“A night out”

Minna Tomei
Ranked #10 of 379 Restaurants in Haifa
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Great Asian restaurant featuring cuisine from 5 countries.
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

I liked this resturante i came very late at night and it was very dark inside other then that great place to eat i love aisan food i had the phad thai whitout peanuts tasted very good for desert i had tapioka pudding witch ive never had before it was made just right but i didnt like it that much otherwise good place for a good meal ☺

Reviewed 13 August 2014

You can pick between five Asian cuisines: Korean. Vietnamese, Indian, Thai and Japanese. We picked dishes from all five. All dishes ranged according to my taste from very good to excellent. Service was prompt and courteous.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Very Good food, very good service! We even got a teapot of tea as present. Try the cocos soup best one I have ever had!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

A returning visit with my wife for dinner. The place offers a vast variety of asian meals ranging from sushi to noodles and casseroles.
We ordered a variety of sushi combinations and a noodles dish and had a great time. During my previous visits i've ordered different dishes and except that one time with the rise noodles I was always satisfied.
Service-wise: Considering it's a not a luxury place, service here is amazing. I say "mostly good" in the title, because I once stumbled upon a waitress who pushed me to choose her preferred meal over mine, and it usually annoyes me. But she was replaced by another member of the staff and it was all great from there on.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Went to this restaurant in tel aviv haarbaa st 17 very good good great service very goo ambiance
Loved the idea of5 different kitchens Asian food recommended !!