“Best of Italy in Israel” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of pasto - CLOSED

pasto
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Riverdale, New York
“Best of Italy in Israel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

Amazing food. Extensive menu with business lunch option available. Reasonable prices. Great outdoor seating area. Definitely worth the trip.

• Visited July 2014

• Hebrew first
Haifa, Israel
“Great restaurant, wide choice for vegetarians”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

This is one of the best restaurants in town. The food is great and the atmosphere is very pleasant. I'm vegetarian so I have only part of the menu to choose from, and it still includes a wide choice with some vegan dishes as well.

Karmiel, Israel
“European style Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

We ate there yesterday one salad plate, a dish of pane with sea fruits and a spagetti with melenzane.
The atmospher reminds an european style. The music was agreeable, and the waitresses were kind and gave very good service.
The price is a liitle bit high though.

• Visited July 2014
New York
“Authentic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Authentic foreign food is hard to come by in Israel in general (I feel that I have a cart blanche to say so since moving from New York, it is a rare joy for me to find a restaurant that I would return to, that is outside of local cuisine). The place and the food have a real authentic feel, the portions are generous, the service is genuine (not like in some other restaurants) and the prices are descent. I recommend this place to anyone and will definitely come back to dine here again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Great food, good service & atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

For starters we had "Mozzarella Burrata" & "Carpaccio di Melanzane", both were delicious for me and my wife, though our daughters hardly even ventured to taste them - ha ha - More for us! :)
For main courses I had a yummy "Bistro Shrimp Fettuccine" and my wife enjoyed her "Salamino Picanti" Pizza.
Our daughters shared a "Bolognese Pene Pasta" which we had enough to take home with us although each ate several courses of it...
For desert we had a "Creme Brulée" which had a very good quality Vanilla taste.
Prices were fair and the service & atmosphere were nice.
Cheers!