“One of the best Humus places in Haifa”
Review of Humus Abu Marwan

Humus Abu Marwan
Ranked #66 of 378 Restaurants in Haifa
Cuisines: Israeli
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We are going to Humus Abu Marwan once in a while. Sometimes with my co-workers and sometimes with my family. It's a simple place with a very short menu - Humus dishes and beverages. The Humus is tasty and prices are low. Service is good.
Overall - one of the top Humus places in Haifa. Some people may say the best, some will say second...

1  Thank GKVT
There are newer reviews for Humus Abu Marwan

Reviewed 5 May 2014

It's called Abu Marun on FourSquare. The hummus with meat, chickpeas and side dishes were just delicious! There was no english menu, but the waiter was very friendly and explained me the main dishes.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

As the top rated restaurant in Haifa, I truly expected more.
Yes, the Humus is okay. No, it is not spectacular.
But for a dumpy little place in the middle of a very dirty, dusty, industrial area of Haifa, don't tell me that the prices are due to "rent", as I've been told many times in Tel Aviv. Despite that, this place charges as if it were on the Tel Aviv beach. I guess TripAdvisor reviews went to the owner's heads. At least in Tel Aviv, no one smokes inside the restaurant.

A plate of Humus - 23 shekels. Remove about 50% of the Humus and add about a half of a chicken breast, cut up and fried (with some tasty spices) - now you better fork over 39 shekels. Come on! And again, I wouldn't rate the Humus in the top ten in Israel.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Excellent Humus, probably the best in Haifa. The place in not fancy but is clean, the service is friendly. The brothers who own the place are great and give personal attention to guests.

I return whenever I get a chance to grab a quick, hot and excellent humus.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Best hummus in my entire life! Service was a little slow but it was totally worth the wait. I had the chicken with hummus and honestly it was the tastiest thing ever!!!! So worth it :)