“The best business lunch in town”
Review of Dolphin

Dolphin
Ranked #86 of 373 Restaurants in Haifa
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Great local restaurant--a favorite with my friends in Haifa!
Haifa, Israel
“The best business lunch in town”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Dolphin in Haifa is one of the best fish restaurants in Israel and certainly the best business lunch.
Very good fish quality and first salads. The only suggestion I have - is to renovate the place. It really needs some fresh atmosphere.

• Visited July 2013

• Hebrew first
Israel
“Lots of good food, recommendable”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

This is not our first time at Dolphin's. We always like it very much. I don't know of any other restaurant who serve such a lot of salads for the first course, including Mediterrean and East-European dishes. The fish and seafood are also excellent. The service is a little bit slow and we had to wait quite a lot of time between the first courses and the fish but that was actually very good because we were so full because of the salads that we could not eat the fish right away. I also like the waiter, who is one of those rare specimens, he has been there for years and is not one of those students who are replaced every 8 weeks. The only real disadvantage of this fish restaurant that it has no sea view, so I would hesitate to take guests from outside Haifa and Israel for a meal there.

• Visited July 2013
Urdorf, Switzerland
“Very consistent”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

We were here yesterday for lunch. The food stays the same, but the service is getting worse, although the place is getting busier. They should really hire someone to help them out and lift the pressure, since they do get the clientele, but at some point they just can't cope anymore. There are empty tables with plates left on them for a long time, I had to go to the bar to ask for more wine and water, which we got straight away. The food comes out quickly and is of good fresh quality. All in all not a bad place, but they really need extra help, they could do so much better.

• Visited May 2013
nazareth
“Free Willy”
Reviewed 28 January 2013

Since the film Flipper and the subsequent 1964 television series popularized dolphins and still
Are my favorite shows, I was hesitant to go and eat in a restaurant named dolphin, but because I was told they have lobsters I agreed to visit. What a disappointment, the place in a busy street area close to
“Ram bam Hospital” and far away from the beach. The place is old and dark very hard to find a place to park that would have been o.k. if they stood up to their reputation. The appetizers were less than O.K and the lobster will I am very upset so figure it out on your own.
I would not recommend this restaurant because I don’t think it was their bad day, the service also was bad and you
Would not mind it if the food was good. The price I don’t need to mention because it wouldn’t have made a difference if the deal was to our expectation but since it was not it is not worth the price they charge.

Visited February 2012
Urdorf, Switzerland
“Very good”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

The place is a bit old inside and could use a touch of freshening up, the same could be said about the staff. They have been there for a long time, but the place is so busy that they could use an extra pair of hands. These are the only negative things that can be said about this place. It's not easy to find, however worth searching for it. The moment you sit down they bombard you with salads, from humus to herring and spicy and vegetables. The fish quality is amazing, lovely tender and fresh. We were with six and the food came out together and of high quality, which is definitely worth mentioning. The wine choice is good and the staff are knowledgeable. Go out of your way to look for this place and let yourself be surprised.

• Visited December 2012