“Good introduction to Sushi”
Review of Frangelico

Frangelico
Ranked #242 of 375 Restaurants in Haifa
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood
Eastern Norway, Norway
“Good introduction to Sushi”
Reviewed 9 January 2012

Went with my wife and a friend. I have never been too interested in Sushi, but decided to go with the flow and try it out. The restaurant itself is quite nice, plenty of people as well. We had to sit at the bar, but it wasn't a negative. Music (as always in Israel) too loud, which makes calm conversation problematic. When will they ever learn? The Sushi, I found out, was much of what I already do it of fish, as I am a strong supporter of Norwegian smoked salmon on a piece of bread. It was all the same, and the taste was decent. In fact, I would prefer more fish and less rice. Ordered mine with some fried stuff around the sushi, and it was a decent portion all in all. The Guinness I had (Israelis never tap them right and fill up the whole pint at once) was good, and it was a pleasant stay. Please turn down the music though.

• Visited January 2012