“Faces is still my favorite”
Review of Faces

Faces
Ranked #194 of 376 Restaurants in Haifa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I visited Faces several times recently (May and June 2013) and remained highly impressed with everything about the restaurant. The staff was friendly and efficient, food portions were very generous and tasty, and the overall atmosphere was amazing, especially Faces' memorable music selection. Faces is my place in Haifa, and it should be yours too. Keep up the good work!

There are newer reviews for Faces

Reviewed 11 April 2013 via mobile

Great staf. Excellent cuisine. I enjoyed dinner special ambiance. Their of music played with a fine tast

Reviewed 18 December 2012 via mobile

Among so many restaurant in Haifa, this is one of the worst one. Service is bad. Waiter is not well train also not sure they have and serving. Very disappointed.

1  Thank wkh0409
Reviewed 26 October 2012

stay well clear

I sat down, alone, and it took the staff a good 15 minutes to notice me, even after the manager has seated me he didnt thiink to tell any staff i had sat down and might like a menu

Once i had a menu and it took another 25 minutes to take my order,, then surprisingly my food came within 10 minutes. My meal was chicken, okay chicken doesnt come this quickly. We all know that, so clearly it was a microwave meal. It was barely warm, and the first bit i took it bit down on a massive piece of cartalidge. I sent it back

dont go here its rubbish

3  Thank AnastasiaVictoria
Reviewed 8 October 2012

All I can say about Faces is WOW. The service is fast and professional, the owner, servers and staff are super-friendly and they work very well together. The food is fresh and prepared with creativity and care, and no matter what you order, you will get a generous portion and enjoy every bite. The ambience is nice and elegant, with outdoor and indoor seating options, and the prices are reasonable. Definitely a place you'll want to try and return to again and again! Faces...my favorite in Haifa.