Leonardo Plaza Hotel Haifa
US$146
US$234
US$206
  • Breakfast included
1926 Apartments Hotel(Haifa)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$377
US$513
US$487
1,007 results
All reviewsmiri caponthe guest relations managerswimming poolmediterranean sealiving roomsea viewbusiness loungebreakfast and dinnerbusiness centerbusiness tripthe hotel staffhotel is locatedexcellent hoteltel avivan amazing viewlocation is greattrain station
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Have stayed here before, and again enjoyed my stay. Staff are warm and friendly, service was prompt, room was lovely with feminine touches even in bath...Sunset from room breathtaking and location right on shore allowed for morning jog by the Mediteranean coast for the spirts enthusiast. Right off Haifa coast road so you can get anywhere in a jiffy including the quaint German Colony for a bit of shopping or a drink at one of the cafes in a historic refurbished German Colony Templar home...Mt. Carmel minutes away!
The hotel GM and her staff always make us ferl like we're home!
All in all, got real value
for my money, in Haifa the place to stay!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I am an easy going traveller but we stayed here with our family and the service was terrible and the hotel is dirty. Cutlery was not clean and the lower floors smell like sewage. Had to plug our nose when going to the pool!!
Don't even think about asking about what the sight seeing opportunities are...the front desk staff can't be bothered.
We had a problem with one of our friends... the towel guy tried to come in when she had the do not disturb sign on. Even rang the doorbell!!!! My other friend was shocked when he asked her for a hug. The front desk /management couldn't understand why she wanted her room changed!!!
I could not wait to check out - oh but had to wait because our laundry was over 1 1/2 hours late to be delivered back. They said they would mail it to us.... yeah, right!
I don't trust the security of this hotel after our experience and the manager would not even come to the front desk when checking out to discuss anything.

Room Tip: a tip to help travellers.... choose a room at a different hotel!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank ElisaLauren
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I had very uncomfortable stay at this hotel. The receptionists were extremely haughty and offensive. The man who came to clean the rooms every day did come in even with the card said "Do not disturb". He started to ask me where came from and so forth even though I didn't want to talk with him. I felt very uncomfortable and even felt horror. I told things had happened to me to my friends, and we went to the hotel manager and explained what happened and asked for changing my room. However, he didn't seem to take it seriously and didn't change my room. Can you imagine what he said to us? "The guy finished his today's work and went back home. I took key from him, so he can't go into your room." So I had to stayed in same room for the night. I locked all the key and whenever I heard any sound outside of my room, I went to the door and checked from the spy hole, so I couldn't sleep well. It was lucky because I had only one night left to stay, so next morning, I checked out.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank CHTO2014
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Enjoyed a weekend stay at the hotel last week with my family and had a great time at the hotel.

We were given a lovely room with terrific views of the med sea. The location is really super. On the beachfront boulevard in a part of Haifa I didn't even know existed. its quite a 'pumping' area with locals enjoying the beach air day and night. The food was of a high standard and particularly enjoyed the carved meat section. Miri the guest relations manager seemed to be available 24 hours a day making sure all went well.

All in all thoroughly recommended for leisure and business travelers alike.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Really enjoyed our stay at this hotel treated like VIP by the staff ,we had a beautiful corner suite that was very clean & overlooking both the sea & the city - really enjoyed the gorgeous sunset every evening..the breakfast every morning was great - a huge spread of all kinds of Mediterranean delicacies ..they also have a club -business center - a plus with food & drinks all day...a special thanks to Miri for the special treatment & for being there for all the guests at all times..highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends