Dan Panorama Haifa
US$93
Agoda.com
US$111
Orbitz.com
All reviewsbusiness loungethe executive loungebahai gardensgreat viewmount carmelbreakfast buffetbusiness tripbit datedenjoyed my stayview of the bayhotel is locatedrestaurants and barshotel staffvery nice hotelhaifa portsaladalbert
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 July 2010

On my recent visit to Israel, I was staying for the first time at the Dan Panorama Hotel in Haifa. A good friend of mine that was recently visiting the country, highly recmoneded the Dan Panorama Hotel in Haifa.
From the moment I stepped in the hotel, I was very impressed from the special design of the reception and lobby.
The receptionist welcomed me with a big smile and had all the patience in the world to answer all my questions. I have to say that during my stay at the hotel, every time I turned to the reception I received excellent service and always felt that I receive their full attention.
It has been a while since I saw such a high level of service and professionalism in a hotel ( and I travel a lot…) you can feel that everyone are making all the efforts in the world to give you the best service and a worm feeling like home.
The hotel is located in an excellent and beautiful spot, very close to the major touristic sites.
In general, the hotel have a very good atmosphere and the food was incredibly tasteful, unique and varied.
The hotel in considered as a 4 stars hotel but I must say that its quality on my opinion, is much higher.
I highly recommend the Dan Panorama Hotel in Haifa and can't wait for my next visit there!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2010

This hotel has been beautifully refurbished, has an amazing pool, offers a spectacular view and lovely rooms. Room was great, business and centre lovely and comfortable. The service stood out as a cut above the norm. The staff were friendly, helpful, polite and often went beyond the call of duty to meet my needs.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
DanHotelsIsrael, Manager at Dan Panorama Haifa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2010

Dear Guest,
We were glad to read your opinion regarding your accommodation at
the Dan Panorama.
Your comments are an incentive that helps us maintain our way to
serve our guests above and beyond expectations.
It is a pleasure for us to see that the efforts we invest are expressed
through the pleasure of our guests.
Thank you for the compliments dedicated to the staff.
We hope to see you again among our guests in the future.

Reviewed 10 July 2010

I was very impressed with the hotel it is very nice 5* in a very good location with friendly staff, who are willing to help in anyway possible. The pool is very good but closes at 1800 which i found a slight inconvenience but when it was open it made up for it. Overall i was very impressed and would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 6 July 2010

Not the cheapest of places but considering its location & quality it's pretty good value. Staff are generally very friendly,breakfast is good but not outstanding (Something for everyones taste though). Rooms are pretty good, some better than others & the executive rooms are very good with great views over Haifa. Pool area is nice. No meat restaurant within the hotel but room service menu not bad & quite reasonably priced.Car parking approximately £8/day.The bar is a little boring but plenty of places to go to outside the hotel. Very nice Asian restaurant behind the hotel called "Tokai". Stayed in Haifa many times including at the Crown Plaza but would rate this place best overall.

Dear Guest
We were glad to receive your opinion regarding your
accommodation at the Dan Panorama.
Your comments are an incentive that helps us maintain our
way to serve our guests above and beyond expectations.
It is a pleasure for us to see that the efforts we invest are
expressed through the satisfactory of our guests.
Thank you for the compliments dedicated to the staff.
We hope to see you again among our guests in the future.

Reviewed 30 May 2010

I have stayed at this hotel 5 times now but since I found the crown plaza down the road haven't been back.

The check in staff are unfriendly and unhelpful.

The reception area resembles a modern hotel but the rooms are dirty and look like they haven't been refurbished since 1975.

The gym is well equipped and there is a nice pool but if you are there for work then you'll never see the pool as it is only open during the day.

The view from the rooms is fantastic as the hotel is right on top of mt Carmel and is 20 stories high.

The bar is not worth visiting thanks to a limited stock and unfriendly staff. The restaurant contains food that makes McDonalds seem like a good prospect. There are lots of good bars and restaurants in the local area so is is not too much of a problem.

The hotel has internet access but is charged at the usual ridiculous rate.

The business lounge is good but does not have free wi-fi internet access as you'd expect.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank JFTP
DanHotelsIsrael, Manager at Dan Panorama Haifa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2010

Dear Guest,
thank you for choosing to stay at the Dan panorama Haifa hotel.
we have got your comment, and we assure you that it will be examine in the proper way, so it wont happen in the future.
our employees are guided to give a high standard of service for all our guests.
We hope very much to see you in the near future, among all our satisfied guests.