Many have written about this spa and I can concur with the many positive experiences that guests of the CF wrote about. We've visited the spa several times in the past and have never had any bad experiences.
The service is well above average Israeli hotel-service level:
* I've never seen before in a hotel gym-room the responsible attendant sterilizing the equipment after each use of a hotel guest.
* At the gourmet-level restaurant a request to get another main course in addition to the one you ordered is fulfilled without any problem and with a smile.
* After mentioning a rather uneventful massage, a complementary massage was immediately offered.
The pillows were by Fried, a well-known Israeli company offering quality goods.
Points of improvement:
1. Several (small) areas, corridors and corners are quite windy and cool in cold winter months and thus when walking in bathrobes through there, it feels not so comfortable.
2. The dry sauna was (as every hotel/spa sauna I used in Israel) not maintained as should be (whilst the CF sauna is the only one in Israel featuring a genuine cooling bath next to the sauna!):
2.1. No sauna usage directions on the wall
2.2. Sauna temperature too low (70 C) and too dry (20%).
2.3. No bucket and no "Aufguss"-spoon.
3. Restaurant sitting arrangement is too crowded, tables are so close to each other that waiters hardly can maneuver between them.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Carmel Forest Spa Resort by Isrotel Exclusive Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carmel Forest Spa Resort By Isrotel Exclusive Collection Hotel Haifa
- Carmel Forest Hotel
- Carmel Forest Resort