“Great customer service and very nice food”
Review of 107 Brasserie

107 Brasserie
Ranked #38 of 379 Restaurants in Haifa
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I tried the beef burger which was awesome. Customer services were great. I would highly recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 7 April 2014

The wine bar will change the name. It is located near the Crown Plaza Hotel in Haifa, in a stone building. The main room has breathtaking views of the harbor. The Chef, is an Arab chef from the old City of Akko , he cooks great dishes and he is very funny. The wive selection needs a little refinement, but the personnel is very nice, most of the bar tenders and waiters are students from the local universities. I highly recommend this place for dinner or a late night drink,

Reviewed 2 April 2014

We arrived in Haifa very late at night and were looking for a quick bite, not too far from our hotel (Crowne Plaza). The receptionist recommended Wine Bar 107, which was recently re-opened and under new management. We were welcomed by a very friendly staff and the new owner/chef, given a table by a window that overlooks the Harbor and much of the city, and served a delicious meal.
In addition to the meal that we ordered, we were treated to a sampling of delicious warm breads and pita, hummus, a variety of small salads, and their own brand of limcello.
It was a delightful way to end a 36-hour day!

1  Thank KCP_FragletsArt
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I been to the Wine Bar 107 on a number of occasions, with friends at a table, and also to sit down at the bar. I have always left extremely satisfied with my experience, be it the excellent food, great service, or the fantastic selection of wines. The atmosphere is best described as Cozy, with dark wood paneling, and offering a phenomenal view of the Haifa Bay. You almost miss the Simple Street sign as you walk by. Only vinophiles, truly know about this wonderful place. This place is excellent for a romantic dinner, or a gathering of friends. Do try this place. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Philip C
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I've been to the wine bar several times and every time I'm amazed by the great food, the large variety of wine and the excellent service.
The staff were very polite and their knowledge about the wines was impressive.
I can recommend wine bar 107 to anyone looking for a great experience and great view.