“Great reastaurant”
Review of Chakra

Chakra
Ranked #16 of 706 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Cuisines: Mediterranean, European, Middle Eastern, Israeli
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Chakra - Jerusalem Chef restaurant, owned by the Chef, Eran Peretz. The place to enjoy rich cuisine, meticulous service and luxurious atmosphere of Jerusalem.
Jerusalem, Israel
“Great reastaurant”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

chakra is always a safe bet. From the quality of the cuisine to the service and ambience I was never disappointed in Chakra. Try the tasting menu which is always best value !

• Visited March 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

My family shared the tasting menu and it was excellent! The spicy tuna on toast and the tomato salad with feta were my favorites of the appetizers we shared! The tomato salad was very simple, but the dressing was so delicious. I had the beef stroganoff as my main course, which was delicious and very filling. One of the best meals I have ever had!

• Visited July 2014
Solana Beach
“Loved Everything”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

From the ambience, the service to the delicious food and great selection of wine. What is not to love? The chef sent out a special dish and a signature drink as well. We were traveling with my 9 year old son and they even prepared a special pasta dish for him. Don't forget to save room for desert which is over the top...a waffle with bananas and ice cream.

• Visited July 2014
San Mateo, CA
“Gem in Jerusalem, Breath of Fresh Air”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I'm veganish and a San Francisco foodie snob so it is hard to impress me and hard for me to find options that work for my limited diet. If you are in Jerusalem and you want a breath of fresh air, go to Chakra as soon as you get to Jerusalem and go with friends. I'll keep it short and too the point, I entered and went right to the kitchen to watch the food come out, I was impressed by everything and when we had a chance to share dishes, the taste is as good as it all looks. We sat outside, which made for a wonderful evening, we had some small kids and the location is right by a park, so the kids went and played while the food was prepared, leaving adult time. So feel free bringing kids. Staff was great and services is just as I like it, team service, so everyone was there to make sure you were happy.

• Visited June 2014
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

This place is just wonderful! We did the chef tasting menu and everything tasted better than the last. We were super stuffed but still managed to save some space for dessert. Oh my, my taste buds were having an orgasm. The waiter was just the best and kept bringing us some drinks to try. This was our first night in Jerusalem and it really set the scene for the rest of our trip. We will definitely try to stop by again before we leave.