“The perfect family location in the heart of...”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Saidoff Tower

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Jrtronrud
Salt Lake City, Utah
“The perfect family location in the heart of Jerusalem”
Reviewed 4 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

I cannot speak more highly about the location and accommodations of this condo. Located within a 5 minute walk of the Mahane Yehuda Market you will have access to some of the freshest tastes of Israel! Even close than the market is the rail station that will take you from one end of Jerusalem to the other. On the 18th floor balcony we had remarkable views of the entire city and beautiful sunsets. The beds were comfortable and the kitchen was fully equipped with modern appliances and comforts. The owner and building security were all incredibly helpful. It is difficult to express how impressed our family was with our stay here. I would recommend this to my best friends!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
15 May 2017
I d like to tell that I was very impressed by the Tronrud s family.
In addition to being very sympathetic, they showed an impressive respect for the apartment.
They left clean and arranged.
I highly recommend Jeff and his family!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing