“Feel like home!”

Ranked #13 of 98 Hotels in Jerusalem
Novi Ligure
“Feel like home!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2012

This is one of the best hotel I tried all over the world. The 1st thing is the staff AAA+++, then the superb position, the rich breakfast, the fantastic happy hour from 5 to 7 pm in the beautiful lounge. Few minutes walk from the old town, design rooms...what to desire more from an hotel? Feel like home, but not to be at home, I say! Thanks Ayala & Co. Sandro Gitano

Stayed January 2012, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (292)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2012

We loved this hotel for many reasons during our 4 night stay here.

Here are a few:

- location is close walk to everything.
- old city 10 minutes
- breakfast is the best here. Yes the best....
- staff at desk so helpful. Beautiful People. Smiles all the time
- Rooms clean, modern, good internet
- cocktails, wine and food served from 5pm FREE every night

The only thing negative:
Our room had a window that was broken. Would not shut properly. Let quite a bit of noise in a night. After a few times trying, they eventually fixed it, but it was too late because we were leaving. The Manager apologised, and gave us $100 US discount on our stay.

I would come back and one day I hope to be here again.

Well done Harmony!!!!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Shane S
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2012

My husband and I first stayed at the Harmony Hotel in Jerusalem a few months after it opened several years ago. it was great then; perfect location; great shops and restaurants nearby; you can walk to the Old City, to so many famous sites and it was a great price. When I had a chance to return late last year, I stayed there again, and I can say that, like a fine wine, it's improved with age. Still in impeccable shape and with staff that is friendly and always willing to help. Their breakfast buffet has great diversity and is delicious; their nightly happy hour takes place in a great space, with outdoor patio option, and serves wines, coffee and tea, and delicious snacks. I will definitely return to this boutique hotel. It's a great place to stay.......

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2012

Harmony is a very nice boutique hotel with a great location and superb service. We stayed there in November 2011. We loved the "happy hour", rooms are not huge but very comfortable, breakfast is delicious. I will definitely go back and recommend to all my friends and clients without hesitation.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Tanya C
St. Paul
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2012

The Harmony is the place I can count on for - a wonderful room, smiles, hugs. It is a place where I feel welcomed. Clean rooms, amazing breakfast, free internet. Location - just could not be beat. I am returning in few weeks and I smile every time I think of that.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Queeniehill
Salisbury, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2012

My colleague and I stayed in this hotel last year whilst we were on a business trip to Israel.
First impressions were how clean and modern the hotel was. I also saw many people enjoying the happy hour in the lounge area, where there were free drinks and nibbles. In fact, so many people were enjoying the nibbles (a huge group of friends from 'across the pond' on a religious tour of Jerusalem) it was hard to get a drink and a seat. I don't blame them, frankly. When I finally got close to the drink table, I stayed there until happy hour ended.

The breakfast buffet was small in comparison to other Israeli hotels, but everything tasted great. No complaints.

There was limited parking underneath the hotel. After a few hours of hunting, we were lucky enough to find the entrance through the maze of little one-way streets and managed to get a parking space every day.

The hotel itself is great. The bedroom was more than modern, with great touches, such as animal print chairs. All very glitzy. My colleague was not quite so keen on this hotel for a business trip. "Too many people in shorts and t-shirts having a good time and not enough suits" he said. Ba humbug.

When I next come back to Jerusalem, if I were on my own, I'd choose this hotel again without a doubt. I was cosy, safe and happy. After a day of working, I truly did have a little holiday here and ultimately, for me, this is what makes a business trip something to write home about.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank sussextraveller24
Stockholm, Sweden
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2012

The location is fantastic and ideal base if you like to walk the Old City and the other suburbs. Service was very friendly, helpful and the breakfast and evening happy hours were great. Funky art, large and comfortable rooms and very clean. Jar of cookies and energy bars were a hit with the kids and it seemed they had thought of everything (even free wi-fi). Had stayed at the Hilton in Tel Aviv the week before and it is hard to distinguish them for service.

Room Tip: We chose a family room with a double and king sized bed divided by a small wall. Excellent for a fam...