Lowest prices for your stay
US$158
Free cancellation until 04/11/21
Orbitz.comUS$158
TravelocityUS$158
CheapTicketsUS$158
All reviews east jerusalem old city top floor internet connection quiet hotel minute walk mount olives tram
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2017

We had stayed for 4 nights and found the Hotel staff and supervisors to be very helpful and polite. They went out of their way to help us locate places and get shuttle service to the airport. The restaurant serves was great and the food was very tasty and they have a good variety at their buffets. I just wish that they reduce the amount of salt they put in their dishes. I actually could not eat the dinner two of the nights because they were very salty for me, so the waiter quickly informed the kitchen and they made me a different chicken dish very quickly instead of the one being served. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Rooms are on the small side but very clean and comfortable
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank kammelo
Reviewed 26 January 2017

Our tour group made all the accommodation arrangements for our destination points in Israel and Jordan. Our first stop on the tour was Jerusalem. We were shuttled to our hotel in the wee hours of the morning and were greeted at the Legacy Hotel by a very friendly front desk operator and this attentive service continued over our 4 day stay. I was a bit disappointed with the breakfast buffet after the 3rd day of limited options. We could have ordered specialty coffee or specific dishes but we fell-into this option only on our last morning!
I think that our room could have been cleaner, especially the bathroom where the fixtures were corroded and the enamel on the tub was worn, etc. There was no hair blow dryer.
The location of the hotel is excellent, that is, within walking distance of many biblical/historical sites.

Room tip: There is a restaurant/smoking facility at the front of the hotel. One may want a room at the back of the hotel.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank zenageorged
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Great location just five minutes from Damasco's gate, the tomb garden and bus station. The staff is always helpful and the restaurant the best we've tried in Jerusalem so far. Spoiled by the choice with the breakfast buffet and chuffed with the menu at the restaurant! Lovely beer at the bar too, so don't miss it (taybeh beer).
We keep coming back every time we are in town!!!

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cristina-VL
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed ten days in a very quiet and cosy room 319. Wonderful beds and bathroom. The restaurant offers exquisite Arabic cousine. The staff is very decent and helpful with everything. The hotel is very close to the city centre and public transport. I can really recommend this fine house. You feel welcomed and at home. Nice Arabic hospitality. People at the reception and in the restaurant are simply charming.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Steffen W
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

We stayed here with a small tour group from the US. I had not been to Jerusalem before but felt safe here. The hotel has a modern lobby and restaurant but also has the vibe of a British James Bond feel. Our room was OK but had a funky damp smell the whole time. But I will take that for not being in a room overlooking the road and bar. Our room was incredibly quiet. We had a bathtub which was quite handy for doing laundry. This hotel does not have hairdryers in every room. And does not have enough to lend to everyone who wants one. I got one but it wouldn't work in the outlet in the bathroom. The food in the restaurant was quite good. Breakfast was good and plentiful. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again as long as I did not have a room overlooking the bar. They even show outdoor movies at night!

Date of stay: September 2016