Knights Palace
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Jerusalem
See available hotels
Mamilla Hotel(Jerusalem)
Koresh Hotel(Jerusalem)
Eldan Hotel(Jerusalem)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewschristian quarterholy sepulchregloria hotelwithin the wallsbuffet styleold citymajor attractionswalled cityfour nightsbreakfast and dinnerexcellent locationminute walkgatecrusaderseminarychurchcomfort
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Located in the Christian quarter of Jerusalem, Knight Palace was a safe, comfortable place to stay for my 10 days in Jerusalem. An 8 minute stroll down the street led me to the Holy Sepulcher. It is located within the Old City wall, but it is a few minutes from a modern shopping mall. Nice little cafes and stores are nearby. The rooms were comfortable, the breakfast buffet was wonderful, and there was reliable WiFi.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank KenoBear
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I enjoyed staying at the Knight's Palace. I have stayed many times. It's simple clean and the food is good. Nothing fancy but the location inside the Old City is why I stay. You can walk to everything in the Old City. Staff is very helpful and kind. They offer free Wi-Fi... not very fast but good enough to send a Text or check facebook.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Marty O
Reviewed 16 February 2014

We spent five days at this hotel. The rooms are very bright and spacious. Bathrooms need some renovation and towels are up to be changed. Breakfast is acceptable, though their coffee quality is poor.
If you want a true Old Jerusalem experience, this is the place to be. It is truly within walking distance of every landmark in the old town and easily accessible from the outside walls.
If we would ever make it back to this town, we would definitely stay at this hotel again.
One recommendation to the hotel's staff: be informed about transportation in and around town e.g. there is a tram connection not far from the hotel to Mount Herzel...(Yad Vashem).

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jean L
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I stayed at Knights Palace two nights recently. The first night, my flight arrived at 1100 PM on Shabat and I could not get to my final destination in Bethlehem. The taxi driver didn't seem to know where Knights Palace was and didn't seem interested in looking at my map. He stopped and pointed across the street - "New Gate." I entered through New Gate, totally deserted at that hour (1:00 AM), walked past several closed shops, the only one that was identifiable was a tattoo parlor, looked to the right and there was the sign for Knights Palace. The desk clerk heard me coming, trundling my rolling pack over the cobblestones, and came out to meet me. My room was perfect - thick walls like a castle - and I slept like a log. I can't speak to the food; the first night I slept through breakfast, and on my second stay breakfast was offered at Gloria Hotel around the corner (which looks very interesting, with ancient decor in the lobby and hallways).

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank Em H
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Loved our 5 nights here. Nice and quiet location. Friendly staff. Comfortable rooms. It was a great place to retreat to after a day of seeing the sights. Good variety of food available. Rooms are air conditioned and have heat if needed too.

Room Tip: Get rooms on the main or upper level. The lower level is close to the food, but the patio area by them can be noisy with people enjoying themselves outside at the tables.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends